Screenshot Thread

Yaka

Part of the furniture
oh ffs just set yer browsers to reduce the sizes of jpgs, or buy widescreen tfts

notgetting%20run%20oversmall.jpg

hopw your happy now

Clown

Part of the furniture
I have a widescreen monitor, and I use Firefox. How do I make the images fit to the screen while it's embedded in a webpage?

Athan

Resident Freddy
Ctrl + up/down arrows changes the font size.

Firefox does have a 'Resize large images ot fit browser window' option, although I never use it myself. If needs be I use the Image Zoom extension to resize on a case by case basis.

There's another alternative, post all sshots as attachments, won't affect the width of the text at all then :).

-Ath

Yaka

Part of the furniture
attachments? how so?

any ways knifed some f00 up the arse with knife and got me first knfey frag. gotta it is funny when these campers do a back flip when stabbed

knifed.jpg

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
yeah yaks matey :) I shot some bugger in the head with a pistol tod, standing to prone, and he went and did a handstand on me :)

Will

/bin/su
I knifed a sniper for the first time yesterday. I was going to shoot him, but I just couldn't resist stabbing him in the back. :D

I was very impressed with the physics yesterday, when I used a .50 cal to blast a sniper on the edge of a roof, and he very slowly tumbled off the lip once he was dead. :)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
shame mgrab crahsed, as sql last nite was sniping to peps both medics, shoots ones then other revies and he shoots the other, he racked up a nifty kill scre till i grened em and my self

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
Today I managed to fly a plane intoi the boat bay on the air craft carrier. I did this all full speed and didn't die until I got out of the plane which then bounced onto me. I didn't manage to get it out - i flew into the water.

screen006.jpg

Yaka

Part of the furniture
having not pld bf2 in a few days i thought id solo it today. i noticed poag in a locked fh squad so asked the bugger to invite me.

then he took me for a ride in a jeep and we bumped in to this squad.

paog%20and%20his%20fucking%20jeep.jpg

he kept turnign around as the suqadf leader kept getting away and his spawning on him only to be run over. only managed the one pic as i was laffing me arse off at the time

Trancor

Fledgling Freddie
bhmating.png

Don't know what the blackhawks were up to. But it might explain the respawn rates ;)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
tking this crafty git is hard
tkwar.jpg

we need to try this, i kept an eye on these guys road hogging wit a black hawk.
even tked me when they hit me whil i was running about on foot. they took out a few apcs as well.
loflyer.jpg

Yaka

Part of the furniture
the mech chopper is crap compared to the BH why on earth do they drop down when the bh is on to em. some crafty git with rocket got this chiopper
infortehkill.jpg

but i got this one i thinks

downbhoy.jpg

and some times you just get lucky
dontfuckwitmeh.jpg

Yaka

Part of the furniture
top 2 choppers are the same ones i think. shame we cant edit out posts after a awhile

TdC

woo my name in your screenies! ;) I can't believe that I didn't play BF2 more while at home with my frigging leg :/

Trancor

Fledgling Freddie
Check this idiot out, 2 days in a row that he's joined and just TK'd till he gets booted.
tknobs.jpg

Think Haggis is His buddy as he attempts it as well. Just stay clear of them is my advice. He needs a good :twak: over the head.

TdC

I second that emotion tbh. not that we ever do silly things on the servers, but those guys were really making a thing of it :/

E@syL@y

Fledgling Freddie
Ooooooo My name is on a lot of ya pics anyone would think I liked your server :)

Fidge

Fledgling Freddie
clown people like the freddys server :s no that must be wrong...

E@syL@y

Fledgling Freddie
Bugger off Fidge ... I am so tired of seeing "killed by Fidge" ... next time u go to sleep you will be tormented by a Gay CloWn !

TdC

like that's never happened to Fidge before ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom