Scouts...

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
If you add, and I don't mind it as it's you playing not me, please add on moving targets and not on mezzed/rooted targets or don't add at all.

You only screw your realm mates by breaking mezzes/roots and feed the enemy realm with RP.

If you want to help look for an Albion tank or caster and use "/assist".

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Bubble said:
Anything for you Manisch !

Same goes for you too as for the Scouts, don't LAJFTAP everything that moves, it's not PvE where people don't care.

Then again all the Hib casters fall dead when they spot you, so you don't need to LAJFTAP anything at all.

:touch:

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
is that a flame? 0o

neway the problem is annoying but dosnt happen 2 often rly (in my experiance)

just dont add untill the sorc dies / wait till they look like they are likely to nuke then shhot a hefty crit shot or sumthin! (or dont add period) Or slam then shoot! :D

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Same goes for you too as for the Scouts, don't LAJFTAP everything that moves, it's not PvE where people don't care.

Then again all the Hib casters fall dead when they spot you, so you don't need to LAJFTAP anything at all.

:touch:

Don't LAJFTAP my mobs, I'll cry. :(

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Its a poor attempt at a flame :)

Not my fault your a dumb ass ^^

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Roadie said:
is that a flame? 0o

just dont add untill the sorc dies / wait till they look like they are likely to nuke then shhot a hefty crit shot or sumthin! (or dont add period) Or slam then shoot! :D

I used to group a lot with scouts so never happened with me :>

Assist train ftw!!!1one!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Roadie said:
is that a flame? 0o

First level 21 chars trebbing stuff and now this.

It's a plague...

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Such QQ about adding tbh. RvR as i translate means Realm vs Realm i.e. kill teh fooking hib/mid with as much overkill as humanly possible. If you start whining about a few rps then you need to chill.

P.S. Scouts sox!!!!111one :)

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Adding is one thing...

Popping, breaking mezz onmultiple targets and buggering off leaving enemies mezz immune is something very different

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
try playing another realm and getting shot to fuck by the scouts themselves :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
ROTFLcopter.

Anyhow no need to get mezzes broken by scouts, Manisch his own pet on defensive certainly fixes the problem fine for me :)

And like a scout will go 'Oh that QQ noob posted about this, lets see oh yes I see a tank; called Straef I will assist him..

/assist Streaf
WTF not working?
Oh typo
/assist Straeef
WTF NO ARROWS COME !
/assist oh fuck this
F8
Rapidfire awah!

Rastian Majere

Fledgling Freddie
i'm not trying to flame anyone here ,but, with this sort of mentality it's no wonder albs on the bottom of the food chain. this unwritten rule about not adding has been pushed so hard into peoples faces that albs are now standing by watching other albs die because they don't wannna "add". to me that's pretty lame. when ppl become so petty and selfish over personal gain that they would watch a realm mate die and do nothing until he is dead then the idea of teamwork and lookin out for you fellow man/woman becomes forgotten. at this point you have to wonder why you're in a team oriented game. or even a guild for that matter. everyone wants help in this game because there is very little you can do solo. so it's all good and well to ask " can you help with this arti? can you help with this drop? can you help with taking this tower/keep? just don't add on me" :| it's weak at best. yea ppl should do their best not to interupt mezz/root and try and assist when possible. but everyone makes a mistake now and then. so what, you died, live with it. you've nothing to lose in RvR yet everything to gain.
well enough of that. my main chars are listed below. if you see me in RvR feel free to add. i don't give a shit about sharing RP's as long as the hib/mid dies.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
/assist Streaf
WTF not working?
Oh typo
/assist Straeef
WTF NO ARROWS COME !
/assist oh fuck this
F8
Rapidfire awah!
A real pro would have at least 4 QBs of assist macro tbh.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Rastian Majere said:
i'm not trying to flame anyone here ,but, with this sort of mentality it's no wonder albs on the bottom of the food chain. this unwritten rule about not adding has been pushed so hard into peoples faces that albs are now standing by watching other albs die because they don't wannna "add". to me that's pretty lame. when ppl become so petty and selfish over personal gain that they would watch a realm mate die and do nothing until he is dead then the idea of teamwork and lookin out for you fellow man/woman becomes forgotten. at this point you have to wonder why you're in a team oriented game. or even a guild for that matter. everyone wants help in this game because there is very little you can do solo. so it's all good and well to ask " can you help with this arti? can you help with this drop? can you help with taking this tower/keep? just don't add on me" :| it's weak at best. yea ppl should do their best not to interupt mezz/root and try and assist when possible. but everyone makes a mistake now and then. so what, you died, live with it. you've nothing to lose in RvR yet everything to gain.
well enough of that. my main chars are listed below. if you see me in RvR feel free to add. i don't give a shit about sharing RP's as long as the hib/mid dies.

Well said.

yurithegreat

Banned
Yes dad i`ll just tell you when you got incoming then stand here for 10 mins deciding should i hit them or not *peels GUM sticker from forehead*
Supose cos my names Outtasight thats where i gotta stay is it? :worthy:
How many players do you know that actually select their targets after scrolling through them all?
I for one hit anything that looks like it can move and to hell with waiting to see who hits what
if it moves it gets stabbed with rapid fire

Besides shouldn`t you be attacking my targets? afterall i got range to do it why you wanna hit something thats upon you and in full flight?? they should be dealt with accordingly
The caster on the other hand (the ones you need range for) are the main targets too take out
Without the casters they pretty much screwed, no heals, no mezzes, no fire balls slapping you in the face and when you get them tanks down to 0hp you know for sure they ain`t gonna suddenly hit full hp again
Alb casters and ranged attackers should be constantly focused on the enemies casters, the Alb tanks should be trying to entertain the enemies tanks maybe then it would be a good fight instead of damn we all went for that tank and got hammered off the other 7 casters why do albs suck so much whines

Yea us scouts may need to organise an attack that means each of us go after the same targets (maybe using the alphabet to pick off targets, like alan 1st then bob 2nd etc)
But it`s a bit dumb everyone assisting 1 person, all it takes is for the leader to lag for a split second and not get a target for people to assist on and the full groups eating dirt

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
ROTFLcopter.

Anyhow no need to get mezzes broken by scouts, Manisch his own pet on defensive certainly fixes the problem fine for me :)

Yeah, I break mezzes and roots I cast on my own. I am entitled to do it. If Scouts would cast roots and mezzes themself I'd give them the right to do so too.

You won the fight you mention by having Jamiesmallicus and his dudies add, I farmed him and his buddy yesterday 15 times in a row for that on even odds. Was good PL. My pet broke my mezz once and got me killed though :_|.

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
yurithegreat said:
Besides shouldn`t you be attacking my targets? afterall i got range to do it why you wanna hit something thats upon you and in full flight?? they should be dealt with accordingly
The caster on the other hand (the ones you need range for) are the main targets too take out
Without the casters they pretty much screwed, no heals, no mezzes, no fire balls slapping you in the face and when you get them tanks down to 0hp you know for sure they ain`t gonna suddenly hit full hp again
Alb casters and ranged attackers should be constantly focused on the enemies casters, the Alb tanks should be trying to entertain the enemies tanks maybe then it would be a good fight instead of damn we all went for that tank and got hammered off the other 7 casters why do albs suck so much whines

Just fyi he isnt saying dont shoot casters or making a general whine about adding, he is saying "PLS if sumthin that can smash me is running at me dont shoot it" and "if im standing close 2 sumthin that can hit me but its cc'd PLS dont shoot it". So you shooting casters will amke no difference 2 him :p

vulgar

Fledgling Freddie
Happen to agree with Rastian !00% I get moaned at for adding at least twice a week and of course have to appolagise for interfering on their persoanal server whom we all play on at their sufferance.

Last night an alb watched my scout die getting wiped by an sb i was very disapointed that sb earnt his 1000rps when two of us could have shared his.

He did pm me saying sorry mate thought you might win wasnt sure if you wanted me to add.

Its a team game happy to let all you luvery albs join me :)

Soulmark mater of the leechshot and killstealer

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Killerbee said:
A real pro would have at least 4 QBs of assist macro tbh.

you newb, just have an assist macro making macro, then you can instantly make your new ma ;d

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom