Scouts...

gimpchimp

Fledgling Freddie
Excellent...

[/MrBurns]

Let us suppose that someone were to roll an Archer (read, high LB, high shield, medium weapon, no stealth). Would said toon be Gimp McGimp, or would it be viable?

gimpchimp

Fledgling Freddie
o_O

Either you got the wrong class or I've completely missed the point of your post.

:p

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
In order to get of crit shots you kind of need decent stealth (more or less 50 stealth modified) so you stay stealthed while lining up the shot.
In Nf the focus will be more on keep defense it seems, but then you do not really need decent melee, and would benefit more from stealth.
Allways those choices! Why not auto train in Longbow, and then get 45 longbow, 42 shield, 34 stealth, rest melee?
Regards, Glottis

gimpchimp

Fledgling Freddie
So... you can't fire a crit shot outside of stealth? Or did I mis-understand?

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
You can fire a critshot while unstealthed, np. But you normally want to remain stealthed while firing you crit.

A Scout with no stealth at all ... well, why would you roll a stealther class without stealth? I can´t imagine that this would be a viable spec but I´d recommend browsing vnboards and critshot forums and find out if a stealthless Scout has been played/tested before.

http://vnboards.ign.com/
http://critshot.com/

gimpchimp

Fledgling Freddie
Cheers, Thorwyn. I've posted (well, resurrected an old thread) on the Critshot Albion forums. I'll see what they have to say.

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
gimpchimp said:
Cheers, Thorwyn. I've posted (well, resurrected an old thread) on the Critshot Albion forums. I'll see what they have to say.

I'll answer you there then :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom