O

old.neenee

Montish
Member of Reverence
50th level Saracen Scout
Lion Knight
Guinevere

Data current as of 2003-01-18 1:17 AM EST
This character has been logged in within the last 24 hours.

Realm vs Realm information:
Realm points: 5,552,791
Realm points earned this week: 5,532,083
Total deaths in RvR combat (since 06/26/02): 910

:eek6: :eek7:

O

old.Krusha

WTH either its that "bug" or he got Nuke Arrows that hits zonewide and instaspawns you back on the spot where you died (without ress sick so you yield RP ofcourse) with a 3 sec redraw time so you wont be able to /q since it will take a minute to quit because you just was in combat from dying to that ewul scout (/em inhales deeply) or something.....

But still only 910 deaths in 6 months thats good going too:great:

K

klavrynd

all cry nerf and theyll prolly reroll the server due to severe buggage

muhahahah *veg*

O

old.neenee

This character has been logged in within the last 24 hours.

think that should say This character has been logged in for 24 hours. . 7 days :rolleyes:

D

dk_flint

lets calculate it:

5,5 million rps= 5500000 rps

lets claim he only killed lvl 50s and got 1000 rp´s per kill:

5500000 rps / 1000 rp = 5500 kills

so if someone does 5500 kills in 186 hours (7 days)
the result is:

33 kills per hour

which again would mean, our friend had to kill a valuable player every 1,8 minutes ..... 24/7 without! interruption

assuming its one player and he has to sleep, go to toilet and eat, will die and will have to port and run from his portal to action,
this number of about 1 highlvl-kill ungrouped in less than every minute constantly (7 days) is not, i recall, not possible

assuming its a guild, atleast 3 am - 12 am will give you by far less possibility to get at an enemy because its mainly about 2 fg´s of every realm at this time of day. now add the time you loose for dieing and teleporting and you will come up on slightly more than 1 minute for every kill

i calculated under perfect circumstances. ld´s, small enemy numbers, roaming, too high enemy numbers or just bad luck not even mentioned.

there was a bug at some point i remember. it gave you an immense, wrong number of rps for a kill. goa immediately shut servers down and worked that out, but still it shows that this bug is not only possible, but already occured once

sooooooooooo
be realistic guys, dont believe everything :p

B

Bilf

Or alternatively this person has only just turned on web display?

D

dk_flint

eh ye, that would be the easier solution :p

where you got the stats from neenee

B

BubbleCDR

lol...
MAYBE...!! HE IS SUPERMAN!/SUPERWOMEN!

O

old.neenee

hehe, herald, i relooked at it this morning and it seems to be back at a reasonable 150k last 7 days, panick over, nothing to see, move along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom