Scouts just got a huge nerf.......

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Well, not scouts, but archers as a whole, as it seemed Oaklief was solving archer problems rather than scout problems. He did a great job though, for all archers, and also did a nice job for scouts (despite we got no direct love :( ).
He was/is the best TL, but I can understand he stops.
Regards, Glottis

P

Powahhh

another tl quiting ?

well this is not suprising me anymore......
mythic has fook it up i think...
anyway /salute and to this tl that understood what mythic does about the tl reports....

H

hercules-df

poor scouts, did they ever recover from the early 1.4x patch ass rape nerf? When I were a lad i remember scouts owning emain.

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Oaklief
It is time for me to leave the TL program. This is very difficult for me, because being a TL has become part of who I see myself to be over the last 2+ years: Father, Husband, Son, Teacher, Teachnology Assistant, Scout Team Lead, Cub Scout Den Leader. I’ve been told by the community, by the other team leads, and by the developers that I’ve been a great one – rarely getting into head-butting contests, being thorough in my testing, providing solid data to back up my points, looking for the deeper analysis, striving to see both sides of the arguments, and holding the balance and fun of the entire game as my standard rather than looking out for just my own class, and trying to help the other TLs maintain that perspective as well. I’d been asked at one point to be the Albion TL when Rambler took over Hibernian TL because of this, to help focus the realm’s TLs on the bigger picture, but had to decline because my scouts weren’t in a place where I could leave them.

Oh look I love to blow my own trumpet :D

A

Arnor

awww, and you got my hopes up and everything :(

always sad to see a good tl go though

D

darbey

As Glottis says a blow for archers of all relams.

J

Jergiot

well he was a great TL, but i think its good we get some fresh blood in. imo he was to much involved with the other archer classes. he shoulda just focused on scouts. i mean u guys see savage tl worry about arms or hero? Oo

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Jergiot
imo he was to much involved with the other archer classes
Its called balance

Something the TLs should care about - but rarely do. Most of the TL reports are a waste of space - concerned only with making the class overpowered, or begging not to be nerfed.

M

Motowntheta

He he second best TL ;)

Olivia4TehWin!!11

Bah and she stepped down too :(

Think the roads ending on this one ....

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by Draylor
Its called balance

Something the TLs should care about - but rarely do. Most of the TL reports are a waste of space - concerned only with making the class overpowered, or begging not to be nerfed.

its called balance? plz... dont talk to me about balance..iv been playing a scout.

fine, its great if all TLs would care about other classes, but they dont, so whats the point in 1TL doing it?

T

Tranquil-

I wonder how many will dare to take up the Scout TL(Or should I say Archer TL?) position after Oaklief. These shoes won't be filled easily. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom