Scout Specs

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Ok heres the low down, im getting annoyed with my slam being purged all the time and im thinking of going a higher melee spec so i can still hold my own and do decent dmg against the oppenent and hopefully survive

Im thinking of these specs,

39 Thrust
30 Stealth
40 Longbow
42 Sheild (For slam to maybe save my ass)

or drop Slam altogether and decrease block rate which i am scared to do but

44 THrust
45 Longbow
35 stealth
25 sheild

Will i see much difference in damage from first spc to second, but as the second is modified over 50 it should be good damage yes?

comments will be appriciated xD

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
good damage on scout? wake up, neo.. if you want to do dmg roll an infil, you wont hit anything in melee with scout, live with it, and get slam/45+bow.

aleron

Fledgling Freddie
There is no use to get bow over 40,

Regular shot cap with 40 bow is 447 and crit is 894, with a 5.0 speed bow.
Regular shot cap with 50 bow is 463 and crit is 926, with a 5.0 speed bow.

Important to get bow spec over 50 with + from items thou. And I never use rapid fire anyway. Faster to kill casters with 2 crits. Dont know if there is any 5.0 bows, but that dont realy matter. http://daoc.nisrv.com/modules.php?name=Critshot_Cap_Calc

You want slam, becourse you can get a crit shot and a regular shot away during the slam time. Its a realy good spec.

Righthandof said:
good damage on scout? wake up, neo.. if you want to do dmg roll an infil, you wont hit anything in melee with scout, live with it, and get slam/45+bow.

Im hitting for 150+ with my sword, when it procs I hit for over 200, only thing I have problems with mele is rangers/nightshades but them I just fz

And a ML9 full toad scout kills a assasin anyday. Just get mos 3 so they cant get their PA or Backstab in. Or get mos 5 so u can put one or two arrows in them before they get to you :)

Use this spec, atleast what I use.
35 Thrust (37 if u autotrain bow)
35 Stealth
40 Longbow
42 Sheild (For slam will save ur ass)

aleron

Fledgling Freddie
Spirit lgw, ofc it depends on the resists, but almost everyone is skipping spirit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom