Scout spec

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Could anyone tell me what is the best scout spec for Thidranki?
Thanks in advance

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
aika said:
Could anyone tell me what is the best scout spec for Thidranki?
Thanks in advance

1. insert standard disclaimer about how there is no "best scout spec for Thidranki or anywhere"... that it all depends on how you wanna play your toon etc etc etc etc

2. This is the spec I usually played in Thid:
21 bow
19 stealth
15 thrust
9 shield

Have fun!

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
can u get a useful shield stun style at thid lvl, or is that for higher...50 etc?

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Gadd?

You not heading back to Albion are you Gadd? Was hoping to see some very impressive SB vids from you first. You know where you are hiding and hit things and stuff, like wot I did infact but better. Had enough of Mid have you and heading for easy street again - like Valky and her or his friend? You all gonna end up rolling infs I reckon. Tis big difference between me and a lot of you in that I end up making the underdog the Boss cos of the challenge whereas you lot look for the easy route.

Bah wimps. Wimps start out wimps and remain wimps. Cept in this game the wimps get Mythic's help to become 'uber' wimps. Go forrit. You are just obeying your natural instincts afterall. I am the aggressive lone wolf who is absolutely deadly whereas you lot are the cowering sheep like prey who look for help from wherever. Bah, no wonder you all seemed to be just meat to me. Tasty too and so so very easy to kill.

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
umm all i was doing was putting my input into the guys question...hence suggestion of higher shield.

wtf you ranting on about going to alb.

actually im off to uni in couple weeks so no more DAoC for me for a while.

was lvling my SB but only lvl 11 or summit, dont have time to get him to 24 and equiped...real life calls.

But at some point i will have time to get him to 24, and will go thid.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Good

Get your education sorted m8 - this is only a poxy game. But.... wouldn't it be very interesting if I controlled level 50 combat as I have controlled Thid? Gave you lot my specs and methods and seen nothing since. Tis a hard act to follow lets face it and the moves/techniques are hard to pull off. Means I can take a break and return as if I never made any films which is great for me. Am getting aggressive towards all this level 50 shit now and will head there if I return for sure as it is the only thing left for me to do now. But Thid is still extremely important and really is a proving ground for more than just game values as it sure as hell shows people and yourself your mental capabilities. Do you have wot it takes to step into my shoes though? Get your SB up to 24 and give it a go - looking forward to seeing the outcome.

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
im not going to respond to the prooving myself thing we been over that.

but as far as getting lvl 50 goes, i started playing this game 3 years ago. Played on kay US server. Rolled a minstrel b4 they were FOTM. loved the character, never got him to 50 because well frankly i have never been one of the hardcore players.

Personally i think to get to 50 you really do need to waste to much of your time. i went travelling around the world hence never getting near 50.

I only play thidranki, and only have the time really to play there.

With the introduction of TOA its even more radiculous, i feel really sorry for the guys that have spent so much of there time lvling to 50 and now just to compete in RvR they have to get all there artis to uber lvl.

This game requires far to much time in terms of end game, and for this reason i will always be a thid player nothing more nothing less. Well inless once i finish uni i dont get a job and spend my time sitting around the house eating crisps and drinking pop :p

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Blimey

You got the same mind-set as myself and Jacktheriper and he ain't me either.

Yeah Thid is good for sure but I must admit I like challenges and so many have thrown the level 50 gauntlet in my face now that tis time to respond (if I return to the game that is - looking very likely). I know I speak and post so dramatically but hell what I have said I have done I have done and what I said I will do I have also done so wot the hell (eh? yeah something along those lines). But I sense a lack of conviction from you m8? Seen how poor the damage is on an SB? Yeah bout time you did. Bit of a shock I bet. Wots to bet Valkybabe went to Mid first and had a very bad shock too before heading for easy Albion!

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
from what i have seen of SBs in thidranki they can more than hold there own. lvl 50 is another matter.

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
tell ya what...lvl 50 for /auto lvl would be nice, but if i had lvl 50 id probably be playing him o_O

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Hold their own?

Nah do they f***. Only one that has is me as you well realize by now. Ask yourself how come infs run from me? How come nearly everything runs from me? Hell I went nearly a week where every sodding thing run and I had to get tireless or something to chase them? Is that normal? Nah, they were simply scared. Pretty good for a nerfed player to get that kind of response eh?

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
oh dear oh dear thugs, just when i think i might be on some 'sort' of levl with ya...you start spouting about how good you are. shame, im to tired to respond or read your i rox posts.

night night.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Level?

You ain't anywhere near a level m8. You only just started on a long long road. Keep at it though but I can't see how you gonna get 'Thugs' status. Infact no-one can bar me. Tis why I am unique. Will always be that too I hope. I thrive on 'uniqueness'. Damn I weird eh?

Edit

As far as this post is concerned - Shanaia was good as a scout will accept that - but hell the only thing she had going for her was stealth cos if I found her I ripped her apart as I did on numerous occasions (where she didn't run for cover that is).

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
umm not ur RvRing lvl...but guess u missed the point, as thats all you seem to have on the brain. im tempted to say any1 could match ur SB lvl...but then id be going over old ground...oh look i just said it silly me, i cant help myself.

:cheers:

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Match me?

Nope they can't and I can see that now I had me a break. I don't think they can at 50 either. Maybe time to come back and get ready for there (50 combat). Will show at Thid level to sort some outspoken idiots out though at times.

Iodine

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Shanaia was good as a scout will accept that - but hell the only thing she had going for her was stealth cos if I found her I ripped her apart as I did on numerous occasions (where she didn't run for cover that is).

Shows you really do know jack shit about this game if you think a scout stands a chance in hell against a SB, (maybe at 50) but in genral a scout/ranger will normally run from melee fights (Hunters can hold their own at thid level).

But of course you'll just post the same sought of, ''try playing an SB for 7 years with out loosing'' crap

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Iodine said:
Shows you really do know jack shit about this game if you think a scout stands a chance in hell against a SB, (maybe at 50) but in genral a scout/ranger will normally run from melee fights (Hunters can hold their own at thid level).

But of course you'll just post the same sought of, ''try playing an SB for 7 years with out loosing'' crap

We established that Thugs is an idiot a long time ago mate, now we're just having fun reading his retarded comments, so keep feeding him

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
hmmmm i wonder if i will ever soon read a thread where thugs has managed to not take over it (i think he just likes the attention tbh)

and for scout spec morimdin is right for meh..

19stealth 24longbow then i split shield and thrust....
although i am using sc'd armor.
and dunno how well shanaia's specc works as never used it but for a scout in thid the only real chance u stand is long range wit ur bow imo so i would rather full bow for that extra bit dmg. but just my view :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom