scout ra's?

R

Rollie_David

^^

what he said, u need Ip to stand a chance, then get TS for some free rp's.

J

Jergiot

hum really depends on if ur a grp scout or a solo scout tho m8 ^^

W

wilddork--

imo fuck TS and get purge..

so.. IP purge and passives :D

V

vintervargen

TS + IP + purge + AP2 (if scouts can get it) actives for the win (if soloing).

S

skile

Volley is good, farmed 22k rps basically solo at Nottmoor the other day, mostly unbuffed too. But those occations does not occur often :\.

O

old.Odysseus

I would recommend these RA's for any scout:

"Run Away Fast"
"Duck, Hide and Pray"
"Play Dead"
"Reroll"
"Realm Jump"

okok just kiddin ;)

D

dimerian

best scout ra is "buffbot". Many aint have it so they have to play other chars nowadays ;|

V

vandar

Volley is a must, especially when in 1.62 it will go through all BT (not just pulsing).
After that I've got FE 2 and MOB 2.

Now saving for either IP or TS. Not sure which tbh. But airing on the side of IP as I've known a number of scouts respec out of TS.

As for bow speed, I've decided to get a buffer. No point in spending another 7 point or more to get a 3% increase in speed.

Unbuffed quick 168 = 4.31s time on heavy LB, with buffs this comes down to 3.49s.

W

wilddork--

yes volley is a must.. it helps so much when a sb jumps you...... NOT!

i only see the use of volley @ mgs and keep defends/takes...

i would rather take IP/purge first... then you might have a chance agianst SBs :eek:

V

vandar

Well, I use volley to smatter the mg's before I go through them if I get chance so I avoid as many sb's as I can.
Even if you got IP lets face it how many are on their own?

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by vandar
Well, I use volley to smatter the mg's before I go through them if I get chance so I avoid as many sb's as I can.
Even if you got IP lets face it how many are on their own?
100dmg every 15seconds IF you hit wont kill them, ip/purge will save you when one (or even 2) get the drop on you

S

skile

Originally posted by vandar
Volley is a must, especially when in 1.62 it will go through all BT (not just pulsing).
After that I've got FE 2 and MOB 2.

Now saving for either IP or TS. Not sure which tbh. But airing on the side of IP as I've known a number of scouts respec out of TS.

As for bow speed, I've decided to get a buffer. No point in spending another 7 point or more to get a 3% increase in speed.

Unbuffed quick 168 = 4.31s time on heavy LB, with buffs this comes down to 3.49s.

Tbh, I've farmed a lot of rps with volley. And from my experience not that many shots get pbt'd, won't be a noticeable difference in the future.

Im respeccing to get purge and Falcons Eye 3 instead of volley/LS.

S

skile

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
100dmg every 15seconds IF you hit wont kill them, ip/purge will save you when one (or even 2) get the drop on you

What are u talking about? 100dmg? :p Can't do that shitty amount a dmg as scout, maybe as hunter, but not as scout. Buffed you should do atleast around 350 on sbs with neutral arrows (without relics).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom