Scout RAs

L

loxleyhood

aug dex 3
aug qui 2
Falcon's Eye 2

These are your basic passive RAs which you should pretty much get first....... once you have a few realm ranks under your belt I would suggest getting Volley, which is upgraded next patch and is a very handy active RA for wall fights and keep defence/attacks.

H

Hatt

IP and purge imo :)
i play hunter, use those 2 all the time ;)

L

loxleyhood

Purge is useful, definately.

IP not as useful on Scouts as it is other classes, as our melee abilities are limited, but still good.

P

pacific

dex 3
mastery of archery 3
quick 2
volley

-- > with the yellow quick buff + huntbow = you become a machine gun ( draw time<2s )

E

elder_theurgist

Originally posted by pacific
dex 3
mastery of archery 3
quick 2
volley

-- > with the yellow quick buff + huntbow = you become a machine gun ( draw time<2s )

I dout that as it has been shown that you cant get below 2s in any way as an archer.
(38% faster from 250 dex - 15% from MoA 5. Fastest bow 3.9 sec:
3.9*0.62*0.85= 2.05 sec. )
Prove me wrong and ill make a Scout :)

Edit: Ok you can get below whit haste spells, but thats now wery reliable.

T

Tranquil-

Oh, and quickness above 250 works. The formula which 'proved' that to don't work was later proven to be wrong.

Oh, and in 1.61 stats above 300 won't be wasted anymore.

S

skile

Originally posted by elder_theurgist
I dout that as it has been shown that you cant get below 2s in any way as an archer.
(38% faster from 250 dex - 15% from MoA 5. Fastest bow 3.9 sec:
3.9*0.62*0.85= 2.05 sec. )
Prove me wrong and ill make a Scout :)

Edit: Ok you can get below whit haste spells, but thats now wery reliable.

Is that formula really correct? Cause i got about 2.9 with Heavy Longbow (5.4/5.5 spd) and 240+ quickness and MoA II. With counting that is :p.

G

greenfingers

I still got slow speed with a MP bow at 44.5, 5.5 speed...

Drawtime w/o buffs is 5sec(crit) normal is 4sec, buffed Im down to 4 and 3(best buffers). but then again, Im not even close to lvl 50, and NO I don't have crafted armor, this is just a regular gimped scout talking, don't even think of listening to me!!! :)

O

old.Rada

Fastest poss draw time is 1.5 sec.
printed draw time in your log is an approx value in whole numbers. Hence fastest draw in log will show as 2 secs.
I get a 1.5 sec draw an release while buffed using a hunting bow with Madonna my scout.

N

nightsorrow

IP
Aug dex III
Aug Quick 2
MoB 1>>>only 1 point...
dodger 1>>only 1 point after Aug Quick 2...
MoA II
and some other things like volley and stuff for RR6+ :p
and purge tooooo:p

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Purge is useful, definately.

IP not as useful on Scouts as it is other classes, as our melee abilities are limited, but still good.

our melee abilities are limited but still good? good in what way exactly? specc 50 thrust and u still get ur ass handed to u against a sb.

X

xplo

I need 14k more rp for my last point to put in volley :clap:

X

xplo

Originally posted by Jergiot
our melee abilities are limited but still good? good in what way exactly? specc 50 thrust and u still get ur ass handed to u against a sb.

LA gets nerfed :clap:

G

greenfingers

Originally posted by Jergiot

aye, a friend of mine is trying to lvl a highlander Slash/Shield specced Scout .. imagine the turndowns ... ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom