Scout or ranger ? whats best ide for pvp servers ?

Bellona

Banned
selfbuffs with +25%buffbonus > slam

and lurikeens are wubly :wub:

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
ranger ofc ! scouts are better in bows but gimps in melee.Dual wield > slam + 1h

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Ranger. Melee rangers pwn all stealthers ><.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Rangers are stealthers too :wanker: Did you mean gimped rogue named Cavel? :D
Yes and when I said stealthers, I included rangers too.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Do rangers pwn themselves? Aren't they are equal? And if you mean high melee ranger why wouldn't you roll an assasian instead? What spec do you mean? 26 or 39 pierce? I played "melee ranger" long time ago,but wasn't really "melee" tho.The word "balanced" suits it better cos bow spec was higher anyway.

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Do rangers pwn themselves? Aren't they are equal? And if you mean high melee ranger why wouldn't you roll an assasian instead? What spec do you mean? 26 or 39 pierce? I played "melee ranger" long time ago,but wasn't really "melee" tho.The word "balanced" suits it better cos bow spec was higher anyway.

is this the real bonelamencer posting?! that post actually made sense and it was readable

Natswoo

Banned
Scouts pwn, Slamzor then Crit in their face ftw :D Also female Saracens are sexeh :sex:

If you have a BB......

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
ok i changed my mind. Why the blatant favouritism for fotm wuri's? :(

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
the latter is mine i own 90% of all assassins in melee except the buffed ones and the ones who can play oh and i'll kill the buffed ones half the time if i see them first and GS spears are up

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Yoshimo said:
the latter is mine i own 90% of all assassins in melee except the buffed ones and the ones who can play oh and i'll kill the buffed ones half the time if i see them first and GS spears are up
lies :wanker:
poisons + improved evade > 7% more absorb fyi
How can you see em first if you didn't get detect hidden?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Bonelamencer said:

the thing is bonelamencer Yoshimo's ranger does not even have to get the jump on the enemy. i dueled him on my paladin, i find stealthers are a piece of cake cause i block them so much plus after slam i can get them low hp

yoshimo's ranger hits very hard and he did better than any other stealther i have faced.

people make mercitraitors or they used to have zerkblades (tbh the old names dont matter its the fact they are duel wield specced).

these more mercenary style assasins can tank very well. they dont need PA etc as there base dmg is hard.

Yoshimo's ranger is specced like this and it is a very good character. i see him more than able to beat most stealthers whether it archer or assasin

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
And another 2 words:

Stealth lore.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Bahumat said:
the thing is bonelamencer Yoshimo's ranger does not even have to get the jump on the enemy. i dueled him on my paladin, i find stealthers are a piece of cake cause i block them so much plus after slam i can get them low hp

yoshimo's ranger hits very hard and he did better than any other stealther i have faced.

people make mercitraitors or they used to have zerkblades (tbh the old names dont matter its the fact they are duel wield specced).

these more mercenary style assasins can tank very well. they dont need PA etc as there base dmg is hard.

Yoshimo's ranger is specced like this and it is a very good character. i see him more than able to beat most stealthers whether it archer or assasin
What's the point in making melee ranger with crapy bow spec ? 50dw/thrust infi is much better tho.You don't need "more skillZ" for hiting harder then others,this depends fully on spec(i don't compare toa SCs cos they are pretty similar anyway)

Kicks said:
3 words for u

Mastery of Stealth

:twak:
How does it work archer vs AssAssIn?This can save archers from pa not more.
Ame said:
And another 2 words:

Stealth lore.
preNF expensive ra on 30 min timer? That was the same like when you could see sorc/body caba or dark sm pwning solo everything one time in every 30 mins and then sucking when ra is down ;)

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
preNF expensive ra on 30 min timer? That was the same like when you could see sorc/body caba or dark sm pwning solo everything one time in every 30 mins and then sucking when ra is down ;)[/QUOTE]

Yes because stealth lore is a RA... not

Natswoo

Banned
Bahumat said:

Bahu get it rite... Mercfiltrators or shadowzerkers.... /slapzor

Natswoo

Banned
Bonelamencer said:
What's the point in making melee ranger with crapy bow spec ? 50dw/thrust infi is much better tho.You don't need "more skillZ" for hiting harder then others,this depends fully on spec(i don't compare toa SCs cos they are pretty similar anyway)

preNF expensive ra on 30 min timer? That was the same like when you could see sorc/body caba or dark sm pwning solo everything one time in every 30 mins and then sucking when ra is down ;)
Since when has stealth lore been an RA????
FFS you stupid fucking child, stop posting rubish.... infact don't post anything unless you know the facts... Stealth lore = abilty from a few arti's giving the user the ability to see all stealthed people within the radius.
For an Archer they used to have True sight... yes, an expencive RA, but the bane of all assassins running around with See hidden, when you suddenly see sombody /facing you with the bow pulled out with a crit redied

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:

Proof that bonedancers have no brains!

Rangers get better Realm Abilities then assasins (on the whole). They get access to Physical defence, IP and others. These make it easier to kill an assasin, then if you were Bow specced.

Mastery of Stealth increases the ranger that stealthers (not mincers) can see another stealther. A ranger can see if a PA is incoming, because they can see the stealther further off. Also nasty to have MoS4 or 5 on a bow ranger, since they can snipe you from stealth (if your an assasin).

And Stealth lore isn't a realm ability. It comes from artifacts, such as Shades of Mist, Goddess Necklace, Ring of Dances, and Cyclops Shield. I think they all have a 15min reuse timer. What Stealth lore does is increase the stealth detection range, further then Mastery of Stealth. For example I can see a level 50 assasin at the healer from the portal at Gothwaite Harbour. Think it goes further though, not tested the range.

Natswoo

Banned
Ame said:
Proof that bonedancers have no brains!

Rangers get better Realm Abilities then assasins (on the whole). They get access to Physical defence, IP and others. These make it easier to kill an assasin, then if you were Bow specced.

Mastery of Stealth increases the ranger that stealthers (not mincers) can see another stealther. A ranger can see if a PA is incoming, because they can see the stealther further off. Also nasty to have MoS4 or 5 on a bow ranger, since they can snipe you from stealth (if your an assasin).

And Stealth lore isn't a realm ability. It comes from artifacts, such as Shades of Mist, Goddess Necklace, Ring of Dances, and Cyclops Shield. I think they all have a 15min reuse timer. What Stealth lore does is increase the stealth detection range, further then Mastery of Stealth. For example I can see a level 50 assasin at the healer from the portal at Gothwaite Harbour. Think it goes further though, not tested the range.

what ame said... and f*** off aswell...

Yes, i am in a bad mood if you wanted to know

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Natswoo said:
what ame said... and f*** off aswell...

Yes, i am in a bad mood if you wanted to know
Fuck off to me, or bonelamencer? Please be the latter! <kiss>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom