Scout accessories

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
I'm in the middle of trying to put together a decent tempalte for my scout.

Atm, I have the following:
Chest - GSV
Legs - Alvarus' Leggings
Gloves - MAriasha's
Arms/boots/helm - mp crafted
Mainhand - Croc Tooth Dagger
Shield - mp crafted
Ranged - Fool's Bow

Cloak - SoM
Neckie - ??? (Ancient copper, but not sure)
Gem - ???
Belt - ??? (have BoS but not sure to use it)
Ring 1 - ???
Ring 2 - Ring of Seven Souls
Bracer 1 - Snatcher's Tale
Bracer 2 - Ebon Hide Bracer

Problems - 30% spirit resistance, 35% crush resistance, 32% thrust resistance.

Was wonder what people's suggestions are for suitable melee accessories?
I know there are things like the Dragon melee ring, but these are nearly impossible to get.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Concider ring of dances ... it's a pain to level (like most the arti's you picked) but has good UV and another stealthlore item is worth it.

For bracers I too two Blackened Wraps that drops from ml 1.1 ... +7 dex cap = win

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
For gem I'd aim to put in Gem of Lost Memories (1.70 patch I believe, nice archer gem). Heard some US scouts raving about Band of Stars as an anti-PA tool in NF as well.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Blackened Wraps are superb, defo a must if you can squeeze them. Try not to overload on too many arti's or you will spend the first 3 months of NF leveling instead of feeding me volley assist tagerts ;)

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
uhm yes they really fucked up on scout artifacts :( ... golden spear, scarab vest and shark gloves are all such an enormous paion to level :(

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Shanaia said:
uhm yes they really fucked up on scout artifacts :( ... golden spear, scarab vest and shark gloves are all such an enormous paion to level :(

Bring on 1.71!! Scarab Vest and Shark Gloves both lvl from everything you kill in ToA outdoors... I'll be using a sc set until then tbh, don't feel like spending 2 weeks chaining scarabs when i can be out rvr'ing instead. (I'm using traitors as mainhand until i get my battler to 10, so Golden spear doesn't affect me. It lvl's from everything you kill in mainland outdoors after 1.71 though.)

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Cirandi said:
Bring on 1.71!! Scarab Vest and Shark Gloves both lvl from everything you kill in ToA outdoors... I'll be using a sc set until then tbh, don't feel like spending 2 weeks chaining scarabs when i can be out rvr'ing instead. (I'm using traitors as mainhand until i get my battler to 10, so Golden spear doesn't affect me. It lvl's from everything you kill in mainland outdoors after 1.71 though.)

Better yet, find a quiet spot in the frontiers, and exp everything at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom