scots n welsh football.....

Y

-yoda-

what ya think your chances of reaching the finals ?

im welsh and tbh im happy with getting russia in the draw :) although at same time a bit worried due to our recent drop in form. but i think over the two legs wales will go through to the finals :) GOGOGOGOGOGOG WALES!!!!

as for scotish , :( poor buggers i think they are wishing for a miracel and that the dutch players all catch some desiease that strikes em all out of the game so they have to put up a crappy team . scotland will have to play out of there skins to get any sort of rsult vs the dutch ,. i hope they qualify but regretfully i think its to far out of there reach , but im glad scotland got them instead of wales :)

i was hoping to avoid holland/spain and turkey :)

L

lorric

wales dont have a hope if they keep playing like they are and lets see what type of team they can pick from the players allready banned.

M

Munkey-

Ppfft. of course Wales are going to get through! theres no possible way that Italy can win!

</sarcasm>

Still, nice to see my home team doing so well :) (compared to how they normally perform)

Just wish someone would tell them that you can be good in football AND rugby. Been a while, imo, since we fielded a decent welsh side

J

Jonaldo

Hope Wales get through, not too sure Scotland can.

Russia are all pretty old now so the youngsters at Wales should just run around a lot and tire em out :) Hopeully Simon Davies will be fit for the games and he's superb ;) (Spurs fan here)

btw it's the European Championships next summer for all those non-football couch potatoes out there :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom