Scorpions tail lvl10

Puppet

Part of the furniture
WOOT WTF Grats!

How in heavens name did you level it ? Countless hours of chaining... what exactly ?

I didnt bother levelling; just too much pain for me; made 1 level on it in around 400-450k of RP so thats certainly no option to get it done lol

Glorien

Fledgling Freddie
Mine's lvl 0 atm and im only taking it to lvl 3 because thats all i need for my sc.

How long did it take to lvl to lvl 10?

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
Glorien said:
Mine's lvl 0 atm and im only taking it to lvl 3 because thats all i need for my sc.

How long did it take to lvl to lvl 10?
see VN thread :p
average of 6-8hours per level with rejuv/enh spec
abit faster with smite/rejuv spec+bbot but was waiting for spawnz then all teh time so didnt really make much diffrence

swords

Can't get enough of FH
fastest way to xp it is with a paladin or a sorc + powerfield.
with pally we roamed the two main locs for desert scorp spawns and with the sorc it was a case of doing a field the pulling 2-3 and owning them.
Still very slow and not somethign i;d enjoy leveling again :)

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Grats I guess ;)

Some artifacts are easy to level, some are difficult - but this damn ring just takes the piss.

50% to 4 on mine so far - its slow & painful. 1.69 will finally allow this to be levelled on giant/mature scorpions - which you complained about in VN post. Not sure itll be any faster/easier on those though - itll still be a solo melee marathon to level it.

Only thing worse to level than this would be Jacina's in 1.67 ;)

Drav

Loyal Freddie
just out of interest, its usable by all, but are the pow stats the same or is it different for pure melee class?

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Same stats for all classes.

Its not really worth using on anything except a cleric/friar, unless some cloth caster is really desperate for the 4% casting speed.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Grats Glau,you sure are half insane now after getting that lvl 10 :D

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
Pin said:
http://www.camelotherald.com/more/1414.shtml

- The Scorpion Tail should now correctly earn experience from all scorpions.

or https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=15123

(i.e. if you were smart and read and waited, you'd have done it in half the time)
had the missconception that it would have changed in 1.68and it didnt , my bad.
fact still remains that the charges are completely useless and that it bonusses are rather low in utility
there is something wrong with an artifact where 70%of teh ppl who use it only use it for its lvl0stats :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom