Scores

O

old.=DcS=Poekie

Can someone explain the score a little bit for me the blonde guy ;)

I read this on the rules;

A clan receives 3 points for winning a match, 1 point for drawing and 0 points for losing. Each match is scored on how many round wins a clan achieves. E.g. If a clan wins 3 of the 4 rounds they win the match and receive 3 league points. If a clan wins 2 rounds, as does the opponent, both clans receive 1 point.

We played tonite and we won 3 out of 4

So i would say 3 * 3 = 9

They won 1

So i would say 3 * 1 = 3

But then i read this;
E.g. If a clan wins 3 of the 4 rounds they win the match and receive 3 league points.

So will there be 3 extra points?

Our admin tonite said the final score = 3-1

How will it be counted, am lost....

After re-reading my own post it seems you call a match a total of the 4 games? But anyway please respond if i have it right or wrong..

Cheers, Poekie

Ps.

L4E thanks for the great match, sorry we had to start with one man on your team less the first round.

B

bigbb

Indeed matey, you got it at the end. Each match consists of 4 rounds, the fixtures score boards (>> Week 1) display the amount of rounds won in an individual match. In your case, you won 3 rounds, to L4E's 1. The actual league points is based on whether you won the match, irrespective of how many rounds you won.

On the divisions tables you won 3points overall, becaues you won the match. But, should you come to the end and achieve the same points as another clan, whoever has won the most rounds ('Rounds Won' column in division tables) will take the place.

We did originally have a points for rounds system in the Division Assault but it showed weaknesses and there was potential for clans to run away with points. It also wasn't particularly liked, so this system was implemented for our first season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom