Scorcher lvling

Das_Hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
Hi!
Just wondering if there is any diff spot to lvl a sorc with a 48 scorch than those Ogre vs Orc camps? Doesn't have to be JUST as good but ;p

Or should I just go Tanglers instead?

Sarcon

Fledgling Freddie
Well if ya got a bb, or just cleric that can heal you, then you can take a camp of bandit thingy's thats near clifton (gaaah can't remember names of anything) its purple mobs to a 48, but great xp, and can be chainpulled. Only prob is that they are often camped by sorc's with that pet or necro's.

Das_Hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
Ooh cool, will the pets hit though? :eek:

Also, is there a way to summon back the Ogre Squad-Leader if he's killed? :/

Sarcon

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno about the ogre leader sry, but yes the pet will hit alright.
Its all Melee dudes there. Were there with a fellow guildie lvl'ing abit and we started wondering what kind of attack it used.
We came to the conclusion that it was some sort of dmg shield that made a aoe effect everytime hit by a melee attack, therefore it is also alot more effective with 3 or 4 mobs on it, then jsut 1

Das_Hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
You couldn't give a description of how to get to that camp could you? :) Been running around Cliffton a bit but I don't know what I'm looking for tbh :p How do they looks etc? Any landmarks near?

Oh and the Scorcher uses pbae fire dmg proc which goes off when hit :)

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
I think he mean the Marooned Vikings down on the beach, they're decent.

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
My mom and sister dragged me to a summerhouse tuesday-friday :(

Will be on again tomorrow :D

Sarcon

Fledgling Freddie
Aye i mean Marooned Vikings, just when you come to clifton keep running over the little river and you'll get to then in no time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom