Scooby Dooby Kemor...Where are you??

R

Rutger Hauer

Subject says it all really...

Just wondering where the GOA boys are these days as (correct me if I'm wrong) I never seem to see any posts from them anymore...Is it true that Zargar is Lord Lucan?

Come on guys the flames aren't that bad are they?.. get some asbestos undies if your feeling a little burger king

Off topic a bit here but what ever happened to the proposed change of colour scheme for these forums? I know it was mentioned and was going to be implimented, or is that just Barryworld paying a little lipservice and hoping that we'll all get used to the garish colour scheme and not mention it again...

On topic again if Kemor (or Zargar) could come onto the boards and post some progress on how the translations are going that would be very helpful indeed.. are we still on for an end of June patching? or is it going to slip until July?

Any news would give us someting to talk about.. or does the thought of a bonfire get you guys a little worried?

Rutger Hauer
Mercenary
<Raven Claw> Semi Retired

K

kemor

We are around, always lurking the boards, the servers and other things :)

As you saw, GORRE opened last week and the final testing is going nice but that’s mainly in the hand of the frenchies and germans.

Check out the news on the website this week, I’m sure we’ll have more information coming your way soon.

O

old.Darkomen

Before everyone starts flaming ya...i'd like to say - Darn its nice to see ya popping by, feel free to do it more often :)

-Darkomen-

S

SFXman

Well he comes around quite often in-game. Talk to him just today, as Merciless :)

O

old.Aird Fitzdeagle

Gosh:) It's a Kemor. I thought he was GOA's Yeti... much talked about - but not really existing. Hehe.

Well, just another heads up from the Lurikeen. Keep up the (meanwhile) good work!

S

SFXman

L100 is "You attack Kemor with your [insert weapon] and miss!" multiplied by 1,000,000 or however many times you try ;)

O

old.cerebus

hehe.....

You could take keeps with just the one character!

:D

O

old.mckfly

level 100= strong advantage

level 100 = DONT GET KILLED BY INCOMEING GIANTS AND DRAGONS

or you will have more then 5g to pay to heal your self :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom