Sc'ing

Everz

FH is my second home
Since when did it become 2p a piece at a minimum!?

Ridiculous.

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
D3 disappointed me that much I had to go kill something rather then win another Champions League :D.

Haha, my go to is just that "win another champions league". Installed PES 12 again, about to mod the crap out of it.

Trying to figure out how to get new commenteries to work though, using kitserver but my new commenteries is in .img not .bin so not sure where to put this badboy to kill off the old commentator ><

I'm trying to hold out for PS2 / GW2 atm but might relapse to daoc again aswell, only so much partying you can do before thats boring too :d

Everz

FH is my second home
Haha, my go to is just that "win another champions league". Installed PES 12 again, about to mod the crap out of it.

Trying to figure out how to get new commenteries to work though, using kitserver but my new commenteries is in .img not .bin so not sure where to put this badboy to kill off the old commentator ><

I'm trying to hold out for PS2 / GW2 atm but might relapse to daoc again aswell, only so much partying you can do before thats boring too :d

Haha my xbox is stored away along with most my other possessions, plus I'm much more a Fifa man.

Agreed on the partying scene, that being said I got a stag-do next week and then off to Ibiza the following friday.. doubt that can be too much :D.

PS2 has potential, don't know if GW2 will actually live up the hype.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
2p a piece is fuck all, most people charge 2-5p / piece

it became that when money became irrelevant. go to GG, do the circuit quests, make 10p/hour without even trying

Everz

FH is my second home
2p a piece is fuck all, most people charge 2-5p / piece

it became that when money became irrelevant. go to GG, do the circuit quests, make 10p/hour without even trying

My only 50 is a druid, which despite being Firb is pretty shit at doing anything else.

Anyone got an sc'r on hib :[?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I have if you pay my subs (I actually have every craft twice!)

Mabs

My only 50 is a druid, which despite being Firb is pretty shit at doing anything else.

Anyone got an sc'r on hib :[?

you can do GG from 45+, people use it to ding up in about 2 hours, just go to Aerus haven and see , usually lots of people doing it ;)

Everz

FH is my second home
you can do GG from 45+, people use it to ding up in about 2 hours, just go to Aerus haven and see , usually lots of people doing it ;)

Hmm, when I'm 45 sure, but as this is for a Molvik ranger and I can't be arsed to go spec my druid... ;)

Mabs

lol fair enough, i was explaining it rather than telling you what to do in case you hadnt seen it :p

Everz

FH is my second home
lol fair enough, i was explaining it rather than telling you what to do in case you hadnt seen it :p

Haha i've been told about ten times in the past hour whilst trying to haggle.

People don't barter anymore :(.

Mabs

nope, too much money around, 2p is small change. also, hib is full of smelly gays who touch livestock. :(

i got mine done in 10 mins on mid for 1p an item by a random bod, just standing in capital asking nicely on /region for an SCer..just luck of the draw - its also 4->7am in USA atm, try again in about 6 hours tbh

Logi

Resident Freddy
I can do ur sc for 200g if u want later today when im back home.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
It is just lame when material cost in total is 200 to 300 gold that you have to pay 2 plat a piece, i can understand 1 plat a piece but 2 plat a piece is just silly.

Logi

Resident Freddy
Got it done, cheers bud. Lack of solo a bit meh in Molvik.

Soloing is hard in molvik yes, but im doing it on a visi and im doing ok. Just need patience and use hills/los to shake people, cause people do not pan at all.

Or make an eld and join my friends when we do a grp few evenings a week ^^

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
I usually do it for 500g/piece and free for guildies, cant realy say that SC'ing is hard, but thats what i think.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
They charge 2p now because people can and will pay for it. It's steep, but thats how the market works.

Nibble

Part of the furniture
if u pay 2p+ for sc then ur stupid level one urself for liek 8p done

Everz

FH is my second home
Got it done for free but cheers.

And my playtime is 2hours-ish a day, don't want to spend it crafting.

Nibble

Part of the furniture
oh ye if its that little then meh, just saying if ppl are stupid to pay that sort of price when like it costs 200g its just lol

Himse

FH is my second home
The thing is, less people are SC'ing therefore ppl will pay a higher price, cash is also too easy to get :D

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Seems hard enough to get a hold of a SC'er on mid, so I'll gladly pay if anyone could help.

Also looking for Astral Meph Fang just to further hijack thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom