Sc'ing on alb

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Anyone got a spellcrafter on alb? Need six pieces done and all I can find is some retard charging 1.5p a piece. I'd rather give some of my money to one of you guys then..

I'm online atm on Vsign

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
you know the bg twink items Cornokz :p sort me a ns template out for thid and for molvik pls!

- English -

Resident Freddy
tbf 1.5 p is a fair price considering it's boring as fk and they are practically giving money away on live xD

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
i can help you out m8. used to charge 1p per item... but got bored doing SC.

edit: Will be able to log in 1 hour

CorNokZ

Yeah sorry, was some hours ago :) Will probably be online again tomorrow

And Blood I'll see what I can do when I get the time

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
You're the type of person I avoid when I see region spam of LF SCer! Six items is far too boring and time consuming to SC :p

But I suppose I can make an exception because it's you....10p a piece then!

But seriously, if blood doesn't do it then let me know and I'll sort you out, might even throw in a couple grams of coke for you too.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
tbf 1.5 p is a fair price considering it's boring as fk and they are practically giving money away on live xD
Pretty much, although long not ago I did seem someone offering it on /reg for 500gp a piece. Eitherway, it's no money at all nowadays compared to price of template drops, scales, and the money you'd make instead farming picts/glass questing, etc.

CorNokZ

Do you farm the green/blue cons or do you make a grp and farm the higher level mobs?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Do you farm the green/blue cons or do you make a grp and farm the higher level mobs?

I'm not 100% sure, I think all the drops just sell for 52gp...nm the con of the mobs. It would mean, that the lower con mobs are camped to fuck tho. It's not like their that hard to kill at the oran/red camps tho, I normally just a park a caster with realm buffs at one and log it when need a few quick plats.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
toa quests are faster than picts tbh and can give better yield if you turn the reformings in for ROGS - log 3 accounts and leave 2 at the quest giver in stygia, take an archer goto the riverside crocodiles and keep doing that quest over and over (theres a spot for river crocs no one really goes to and they repop fast) 2x accounts = 452g per turn in, 2 reforming energies worth potentially 1-100p each if you get a good ROG / glass to do with as you see fit.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
randomly kill orange con picts in the camp that drop a weapon 100% of the time that sells for 52g

CorNokZ

A small grp(pbae, blocker and healer) should be able to farm the higher level camps, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom