[QUESTION] Scenario XP & Renown

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Just played a scenario and we got rolled badly.

Checked the stats and found that a runepriest who healed for nothing, hit for nothing and appeared to do absolutely nothing got more xp than me who ran around as best I could on my ickle engineer throwing grenades, firing my rifle and generally waving a spanner in a mildly threatening fashion.

Anyone know how that works ? If I hide and do nothing but do not die, could I get more xp than some poor sod who dies a few times because he/she is making an effort ?

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Was the runepriest higher level than you?

I think (but am not completely sure) that being higher level earns you greater contribution at the end regarding the various types of points.

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Was the runepriest higher level than you?

I think (but am not completely sure) that being higher level earns you greater contribution at the end regarding the various types of points.

Aye - was one level higher.

Still seems odd. Whoever it was must have moved and avoided the idle timer but seems to have done nothing whatsoever in the scen.

I wondered if dying a lot (and I did) meant you lost xp somehow or lost contribution.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Being a higher level does seem to make a lot of difference in my experience.

eksdee

FH is my second home
maybe he was grouped and afk /f, he would then still benefit from the actions of his group regardless of his inactivity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom