[QUESTION] Scenario Loading Screen bugged for anyone?

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Just logged into WAR thinking I might try to persevere with it a bit more, despite already feeling a bit bleh about the game. First two scenarios I try to enter, I get stuck at the loading screen. It displays the loading screen, but then does nothing else. Occasionally, I here sounds from within the scen (like a bell clanging of flag cap).

Only way I can proceed is to force the app to die from task manager.

Anyone else had this trouble? I've not reported it as a bug, since I cba to log into the game again just to make a bug report.

othmaar

Fledgling Freddie
Reported this bug Saturday. It happened 5 of 6 scenarios ... Today everything seems fine though. I installed the new 180.84 drivers from nvidia. No idea if this actually did the trick :p

Guyton

Fledgling Freddie
Haven't had it happen in scenarios but over the weekend been doing lots of ORvR and found, along with others, that the game crashes when using the flightmaster to port to a new zone when in a warband. Seems fine solo and grouped just doesn't seem to like warbands - being sent onto the tech boys apparently

Scorn

Fledgling Freddie
I'm getting this as well, only when entering scenarios though, I can move between 'regular' zones without problems. It's as if I do get into the scenario because after a minute or two I get the scoreboard and that is permanent. I can /q out of the game though. I'll try a defrag this evening, see if that helps.

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
scenerios, dungeons and zoning in general happens about 50% of the time I zone there are threads elsewhere on the issue so its not isolated mythic acknowledged it and are "looking into it"

Naglfar

Fledgling Freddie
I had this aswell.... Updatet my Nvidia drivers, and the problem was gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom