Scary

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Father Ted was the best programme ever. Dougal/Jack/Doyle > y00

... And that link is very strange, Soggybeard. Strange indeed.

Sigurd

Banned
Nice story, but falls to the old clichés ("forgot" the video camera, photos didn't come out etc.)

The last two pages not present on that site :p

Sigurd

Banned
I found the short story it was stolen from... thought it must have been, too well written for a random yank caver :p

http://www.dougaustin.com/tlcaves/pdf/Hupman's%20Terror.pdf

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
they found his camera later, only one picture came out well, not that you see much on it...

but caving is fun! i wonder why other people always leave in a rush when i meet them inside :mad:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
dude its friday night, 10 pages?? nice pic's caves are cool though i went to wookey hole and didnt see a single wookie :(

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
Morchaoron said:
they found his camera later, only one picture came out well, not that you see much on it...

but caving is fun! i wonder why other people always leave in a rush when i meet them inside :mad:
omg morch.... its 12 o'clock here.... i looked at the fugging pic.... like amagawd

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Whether its real or fake it's well written and made HAVE to read on :D

Gogge^^

Loyal Freddie
hnm i dont have time to read it all :/ whats its about ? some dude makeking a hole in a cave or what ? :)

Karam_Gruul

Banned
heheheee, so many funny sounding fings

"the hole was getting bigger".... "i squeezed my upper body into the hole".... "the wind started blowing"

heeeeeeeeeheeeeeee

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Must admit, the copied version had me getting nervous and warey as reading it at 3 am didnt help. Shame that its just a few americans messing about.

Good story though, had me edgey :)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well written.
Last night woke up at 3am first thing that came into my head was that story, god knows why, but sat there listening to sounds...the type that may not actually be there..did I hear them or not..too late they had passed, but there again another one..was that a whisper..or a groan, right of the edge of my ability to hear...sat waiting..straining to hear but at the same time scared frigid incase the next one was loud and very bad.

HOLY SHIT!! HAD THE LIGHT ON ALL NIGHT !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom