Scary!

T

Tilda

Its scary that the servers go down and life effectivley stops for a couple of 1000 people.

And teh whines ! if you dont like it, leave.
GOA rarley check these forums so putting "FAO GOA" or "FFS goa" etc isnt realy going to help at all.

Go out, see the outside world.
Read a book, watch TV.
Meet friends.
But dont sit and your computer all day clicking "Check Email" or something.

Tilda

O

old.m0000

tis scary tbh, especially ppl who waited up late to get their pw

E

edoa

Originally posted by Tilda
Its scary that the servers go down and life effectivley stops for a couple of 1000 people.

And teh whines ! if you dont like it, leave.
GOA rarley check these forums so putting "FAO GOA" or "FFS goa" etc isnt realy going to help at all.

Read a book, watch TV.
Meet friends.
But dont sit and your computer all day clicking "Check Email" or something.

Tilda

So WTF are you doing here then, shouldnt you also:

Read a book, watch TV.
Meet friends.

???

:p

J

Jenna.

Im re-checking my emails although I got mine over 13 hours ago, whats wrong with me!? :scared:

J

Jenna.

IMO they should let the server be down for a week and see how many people that commit suicide.

T

TaF

I tried reading a book and even watched world championship from TV(this athletics stuff .. dunno word anyway), but daoc isn't that easy to replace for poor addict like me :<
Did some work outside too, honest ^^

/cry, i actually reinstalled Counter-Strike and now am looking for my Unreal Tournament CD :eek:

E

edoa

LOL

Originally posted by Jenna.
IMO they should let the server be down for a week and see how many people that commit suicide.

ROFL

S

Stormm

well if i have to commit suicide im gonna jump out a plan right over GOA HQ and make a right fookin mess :p

S

svartmetall

Yesterday and today were my two days off this week, I expect to be able to play the game I'm paying to play.

I'm doing all sorts of stuff (downloading level editing tools for Quake 3, going for stuff on Ebay, playing guitar) while I wait, but I want my goddamn password.

And it had better work.

S

Shaurr

Mayby just understand that this is a hobby just like reading a book, going out or one of those things. Please don't make standards to people, I'm sure they know what they want to do and are capable of going out if they so wish. Hate it when people force others to fit their mould of success and the-right-thing-to-do.

Yes, I got other hobbies thatn DAOC but I dont consider myself superior to those who don't.

F

Flimgoblin

it is a bit obsessive when you can't think of anything else to do :)

I imagine if it was much longer than a day people would take time and adapt (assuming they had an idea that it was going to be longer) - the initial "hrm what the hell do I do now?" is there :)

That said I did what I spend most of my daoc time doing last night - talking to my guildmates ;) it was through the website and MSN instead of daoc for a change :)

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by svartmetall
Yesterday and today were my two days off this week, I expect to be able to play the game I'm paying to play.

I'm doing all sorts of stuff (downloading level editing tools for Quake 3, going for stuff on Ebay, playing guitar) while I wait, but I want my goddamn password.

And it had better work.

You think they ar gonna stop ur subs just while they patch and get things going again... yeah right. <wakes up in a bunch of roses... SNIFFS>

What about when u stop playing to sleep - u expect to stop paying then too ?

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
it is a bit obsessive when you can't think of anything else to do :)

I imagine if it was much longer than a day people would take time and adapt (assuming they had an idea that it was going to be longer) - the initial "hrm what the hell do I do now?" is there :)

That said I did what I spend most of my daoc time doing last night - talking to my guildmates ;) it was through the website and MSN instead of daoc for a change :)

I play closed battlenet Diablo 2 with a friend last night - forgot how fun it could be :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom