Scary pictar ^^

S

Sigurd

lol... someone rather desperate to make some money... and the worst thing is there will always be some moron out there who'll believe it :rolleyes:

S

SFXman

Actually, people might gladly pay $1,000 for this if they are into that kind of thing... the piece of art does look a bit strange you must admit.
Funny though.
www.whattheheck.com/ebay/ is great, saw them visiting the site on TV once and ever since I have laughed at funny ebay auctions.

S

slapmesilly..

man that picture is freaky, the mouth of that girls, the blank stare of the boy, and all the small hands at the window sure freaked me out :eek7:

S

SFXman

Wow, I only noticed the hands now.
That is creepy, some person obsessed with creepy stuff might well pay for such a damn creepy and large painting... like I said.

F

Flimgoblin

sounds like a little bit of hysteria has made the (wo)man a mint ;)

B

Belsameth

it really has a dark attraction...I really like the piece, dispite the fact that I would never hang it in my room...it's a bit too freaky for that...

S

SFXman

It really isn't that ridiculous that this person bought it... was only what... 1000 bucks?
*/em continues reading of interview*

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by slapmesilly..
man that picture is freaky, the mouth of that girls, the blank stare of the boy, and all the small hands at the window sure freaked me out :eek7:

haunted1.jpg

MWHAHAHAHAHA!!! THE HANDS WILL GET YOU!!!!

If I were you, I would be careful the next time I see the potty... hehe... the hands might pull you down... :D

N

n00b 79

lol, can you make it a little smaller, wanna use it as my avatar :clap:

J

Jonaldo

img3d17cbd60d442.jpg

how about scary clowns? :) this guy musta been spooked as a kid to make a site all about scary clowns.

scary or not

S

Sortbane

aaah.. just didn't like that painting.. I've read too much H.P.Lovecraft to watch things like that ;)

Talking about creepy, anyone looked at some of H.R. Gigers paintings? ;)

S

SFXman

Giger, the Alien (tm) dude?
Quite dark but very cool looking stuff...

O

old.Xarr

okay speaking of scary shit.. here are some freaky and scary paintings by some guy called beksinski. i think he's heavily influenced by giger, or atleast used the same drugs as him because the style is similar.

spooky-fish...

O

old.Tohtori

Everyone sayes Giger is freaky 'n stuff and noone sayes Giger is teh maker of pr0n.

Just look at some of the work, nakid women all around and fallic symbols 'n stuff... really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom