scary movie 4

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
after the disappointments of the 3rd one, does anyone have oppinions on this?

i am chosing between this and hostel on what to see first.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
The wife wants me to go to the cinema tonight and she has suggested this, I quite fancy Silent Hill myself but I doubt she would watch that.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Calaen said:
The wife wants me to go to the cinema tonight and she has suggested this, I quite fancy Silent Hill myself but I doubt she would watch that.

Went to see Silent Hill at the weekend was rather good but don't expect any Oscar performances :) has Sean Bean in also which was a plus as i really enjoy watching most films with Sean Bean in.

We want to see Slither at the weekend as that has Nathan Fillion in from Firefly/Serenity and as in them films hes cracking the jokes off :)

Also that new film with Bruce Willis in about the con he has to protect also looks great.

Its a good job we have CineWorld cinemas here because for £11.95 a month you can see as many films including new films (not just old films that have been out a week or 2) its an awsome bargin and we totalled up on how much we have used it since we started going to this Cinema in January.. for the 2 of us the amount we would have spent on Tickets comes to around £150 its around £10 for 2 of us if we paid cash for tickets. And we go a heck of alot to cinemas i mean alot almost every weekend and see around 2-3 films a time.

Its a really cool deal as they don't limit you to 1 film a day i think a month back we went to the cinema and we ended up watching 3 films heh was a marathon but we really enjoy going to the cinema and relaxing watching a film, in Nottingham the place isn't short of nice places to eat so everytime we go to the cinema it ends up being a great night out.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
There is bugger all on at the cinema at the mo. :-[

leggy

Probably Scottish
ECA said:
There is bugger all on at the cinema at the mo. :-[

So true it is actually really fucking dire atm. Slither is out on Friday which looks decent enough though.

Aada

Part of the furniture
leggy said:
So true it is actually really fucking dire atm. Slither is out on Friday which looks decent enough though.

Theres actually alot of films out... most people read that 1-2 of a persons opinion on a film that think its crap and scrap plans to see that.

We have been to see alot of films reviewed crap but turned out to be rather good.

The Dark
Silent Hill
American Haunting

All 3 come out in the last 3 weeks and have been a really good watch.

If you go to a film with an open mind you will most likely enjoy it.. if you go to a film with a reviewers negatives in the back of your head you'll be looking out for them and come out of the cinema thinking ''omg shit'' film.

Me and the gf never ever read a review on a film we think we might go and see its just not even worth your time.. the person who reviewed that film might not even like the genre for starters.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Aada said:
Theres actually alot of films out... most people read that 1-2 of a persons opinion on a film that think its crap and scrap plans to see that.

We have been to see alot of films reviewed crap but turned out to be rather good.

The Dark
Silent Hill
American Haunting

All 3 come out in the last 3 weeks and have been a really good watch.

No.

The Dark - Utter dross
Silent Hill - Jesus Christ do they still make horrors this bad? Typically bad video game adaptation.
American Haunting - Ok if you like that sort of thing. The scary scenes were scary. The plot was fucking tragic.
A malignant entity created during the rape of his daughter? fuck right off

I refuse to watch any more american horror movies. They are nearly always really bad films. Making something scary doesn't disguise a shit plot.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Fear not Legster, Miami Vice is coming.....

leggy

Probably Scottish
Sunny!

Well I am just back from Slither. Very funny B horror movie. Plus it has Mal from Serenity!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
God spare me this constant flow of shitty horror films. Clearly the new black.

Lawnmower

Fledgling Freddie
Thought scary movie 4 was quite good actually, the guy from naked gun makes the film imo :) also funny bit takin the piss out of the grudge with japanese subtitles, not as good as others but worth seeing it for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom