Scary but true... GoA New Quest Help

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
50 Slam Tic <Marrionette - me > RR8 Scout <Whispers> and his DI3 Bot Enhancemot...

Whispers invited me to his grp to try out the new GoA quest in DF yesterday. Meanwhile Mids took back DF but there wasnt that much action. Anyway, talk to the NPC at the start till u got the (Torch) and (Pickaxe) and head on down to bottom of the slopes from the merchants. Where u take the frist Right to the second set of slopes, if u look on the wall there is glowing Green Crystals. Equip the pickaxe in a weapon slot and attack the wall till u get the crystal. Next head on down to Xroads , and once there, theres a spot where u get a pop up message. Now it tells u to read the writing on the wall, we couldnt actually do this, cant drop torch, cant /use it, cant /interact cant do anything. So we moved into the corridor leading to the shredders. Here is a Red con to 50 Deamhaness with a name. Beat on her for a bit <She wont fight back> till she spouts a load of Broad mesages about a ghost and gives u some names..

Macro these 3 names she gives u. Now the annoying bit, spent Ages hanging around Xroads and wandering nearby till we found the Wandering Soul. Youll know him he looks like a large necro shade. Hes bloody hard to get to stand still, so keep right clicking on him. If u can get him to stand still long enuf and mention the names to him, a dialogue will appear and then he tells u to find the room in which he died...

Now this is where it gets interesting... and for most of u <But oh ho i have screenies which ill post> will think its bullshit , oh what we testers go through for you hehe. Well anyway , Journal say the room with blood on the floors and walls. Now we could only think of the Cook room, which the starting NPC also mentions at some point in his waffle. So we went there , spent about 30 minutes trying every possible thing in that room we could but to no avail.

So... we decided, lets go look around DF some more , maybe find some mids, so we checked all the neutral lowbish areas and still no luck with the quest loc. So then we tried our way to Hulks... No luck there, so then i thought maybe the High lord area could have rooms like that, but i thought bit silly as they cant possible expect u to get there. But Whispers insisted we could. So we started taking down the inquisitors and demons, then Gatekeeper, then slowly but surely making our way deeper and deeper into the bowels of DF..

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Kept going down them slopes until we made it to High Lord Baltazaar or whatever he is called. Damn his room isnt red, but Whispers said we shuld kill him, So we did , and still recovering from the shock , we then decided to go toward Legion in case it was his room it meant. So we proceeded back and along the other corridors until we got to the next igh lord, the guy looks like a Vamp, killed the Doggy and Cat thing and started on him. At 28% he stunned and agro'd the bot and despite a nice slam and rez, we couldnt hold him long enuf to finish him off :( . Our journey had come to an End.

So i can pretty much confirm the Room asked for in the Quest is not down there. Possibly at Legion , but that would be silly <Although Fun> . Will keep looking for your answers. But surely was an impressive feat though imo. A gimpatic and scout making it duo with bot all the way to 2nd Highlord. Made some damn nice seals. Proof that Daoc is getting a bit too easy these days when an area designed for a major zerg can be duod down <Amazing what spec dex cross guarding can do>. Ill post the Valiant Screenies soon.

If anyone here finds out what to do on the Quest after the blood room step or finds it plz post here cos were determined to finish this quest :)

Good luck all

Bahumat

FH is my second home
haha this sounds alot of fun, did you try retracing your steps?

or maybe follow that Wandering Soul, in most games a ghost will goto where he died on his wandering route.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
what's the name of this quest in your journal? there's a Mythic quest that involves darkness falls as well....

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
what's the name of this quest in your journal? there's a Mythic quest that involves darkness falls as well....

Agramon.

polza

Loyal Freddie
knighthood said:
Kept going down them slopes until we made it to High Lord Baltazaar or whatever he is called. Damn his room isnt red, but Whispers said we shuld kill him, So we did , and still recovering from the shock , we then decided to go toward Legion in case it was his room it meant. So we proceeded back and along the other corridors until we got to the next igh lord, the guy looks like a Vamp, killed the Doggy and Cat thing and started on him. At 28% he stunned and agro'd the bot and despite a nice slam and rez, we couldnt hold him long enuf to finish him off :( . Our journey had come to an End.

So i can pretty much confirm the Room asked for in the Quest is not down there. Possibly at Legion , but that would be silly <Although Fun> . Will keep looking for your answers. But surely was an impressive feat though imo. A gimpatic and scout making it duo with bot all the way to 2nd Highlord. Made some damn nice seals. Proof that Daoc is getting a bit too easy these days when an area designed for a major zerg can be duod down <Amazing what spec dex cross guarding can do>. Ill post the Valiant Screenies soon.

If anyone here finds out what to do on the Quest after the blood room step or finds it plz post here cos were determined to finish this quest :)

Good luck all

i read on hib pry forums thats the bloodroom = then worms tunnel under the princes

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
polza said:
i read on hib pry forums thats the bloodroom = then worms tunnel under the princes

Yeah,, there is a little room inside the tunnels whic i spotted that didnt seem to have to do with anything,, i recall there where blood on the walls etc.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Surprising Death said:
thats the room, but when done witht hat your told to argue with legion

he seems like a nice chap that would be good company to sit down and take a pint with

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm we did ponder that actually. And tbh after we got that far to the High Lord we probably could have made it to the prince. I do recall that room you mention , and in 4 years ive never found Beliathan up so it shuld be easy to get to. Then u have to go to legion u say o_O ?

Ack, well havnt had a chance to try because we havnt had DF long enuf since <Givf back Eras bloody mids :p > but ill see what i can do when we get DF again. Thx for the info :)

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
At step 4, u have to go under the mid prince, and say Cingi to Talem. He is in the tunnel in a room.

Step #5: Break Talem's course. Find Kaenor and have him talk the solution.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
I can't seem to find the spot to get a pop up message about writings on the wall. Coming from mid side, am at x-roads now where west leads to dreamhaness/rocots etc, north is where Chthonic Knight Ukobat comes from and east leads towards naburite drinkers/shredders/further down in DF. Am I at the wrong x-roads?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom