Any ideas? thnx :)

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Funkdocta said:
Where is best place to level GSV?

Lava bugs are to spread out and I cant find any high con scarabs in stygia/atum

Any ideas? thnx :)

on lava bugs....sadly...

key is to get camp bonus, if no camp bonus , move.

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
Thnx

Is there anywhere with a good spawn of lava bugs? givf 1.71 tbh for easier arti lving :(

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Find duo partner, light tank or hunter works. With light tank you kill faster with hunter you pull faster. Trio works also. And then just roam all over Typhon's, you get used to the best hunting spots fast by just roaming, start near entrance go left from entrance towards SoM encounter and just start whacking :)
It's one of the slowest arti's I've done but well worth it in my opinion.

Other possibility to level is soloing the scarabs in Stygia (only one spot that really works though, the pit near haven). The con is ok for soloing but if you're fast killer you will run out of mobs. If you can level something off from the snakes in same pit, then it's okay. I did some of snakecharmer and GSV there solo same time when I didn't have duo partner for lava bugs available.
Anyway, worst thing you can do is to kill lava bugs solo, as they're red con and you'd just be hitting caps so wasted exp and harder to kill.

ajzee

Fledgling Freddie
ill gladly duo with ya if you want :) (got a gsv at lvl 0 and well....:D

Falukropp

Fledgling Freddie
If you play a melee char, duoing with another hunter is the only alternative really, roaming along the shores close to the typhons reach entrance.

If you play a hunter, there are some small advantages with killing those scarabs in LoA. You won't wear out GsV while exping it, you get some scarab wings you can sell, and you can do it solo and still be effective.

Duoing lava bugs is faster though.

Indio

Fledgling Freddie
I sympathise with anyone who is currently trying to level this vest. I thought that after getting staff of god to L10, nothing could be as bad, but this and alvarus leggings are simply awful because of the lack of decent mobs to level on. I ran out of adjectives to describe levelling these - painful, boring, tedious, mindless, stupid, etc etc (these are all the nice ones btw).

So, no more levelling for me until 1.70 or whatever we get next.

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Could ML5.2 with a fg and two SupSM spawn enough scarbs fast enough?
don't even know if those count as scarabs thou.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom