Scammed and camelot-europe is why

E

ev0_o

Tuesday evening i was on camelot-europe and i saw a POLL icon, so i entered name/pass and off i went, about 10min after, somebody managed to get into my Sub account and change my email, and send a new game PW to that account, luckily i was ingame and therefore they couldnt log in, so i changed email back and got new password, however, whilst i was at work, they did the same, and took EVERYTHING off my chars but didnt delete. Whilst talking to ppl ingame after, i found that someone else (Adola) had also had someone change his email on his sub page after he had been on the Poll, this may be coincidence but either way i strongly suggest NOONE GOES ON THE POLL till it is fixed or indeed if it is.

Whilst this is being sorted, i have a few favours to ask from mids, albs, and hibs alike, from my stuff, 2 VERY rare and unique items were stolen, u find them u find the scammer, so if ANYONE sees the following items in emain, in hadrians, in DF, anywhere, plz post the name of the individual on this thread, and SS if u can
The 2 unique items are..

Great Shadowed Impaler: Couldnt find a SS of this, but its the only bow of its kind on prydwen, dropped of dragon once, and only once, It looks like the Alb longbow, but only in jet BLACK, so u see this bow, then thats the man

Blackhearted Spear:
Base tint is navy blue as its from TG, its a spear but looks more like an Albion polearm, youll know this spear when u see it, very unique shape to other spears so u can easily reconise.

Only 3 of its kind on mid atm, afaik Tvi has 1, and an inactive member of Baf has 1, so see anyone apart from Tvi with that spear, leave his name plz.

Well now i have no items etc, i wont be around much untill GOA change my sub pass, if they change my sub pass, if they do, ill come back and play the game i enjoy, if they dont, then ill be forced to retire, i HOPE ill cya all soon.
Happy Hunting.

V

vindicat0r

I'm very sorry to hear that mate :(

I hope you get your stuff back and the person who hacked you is caught, dont think they will though :(

Just an FYI incase anybody has done this or possibly at risk.

Delete any .txt with ur acc logins that u have on ur PC now and write the info on a piece of papper. do NOT store any daoc related files in My documents as Kazza and other such dl programs have access to that folder and u will lose everything.

Somtimes u get hacked by professionals, most of the time its lazyness / forgetfulness.

T

TeniForTehWin

omfg

omfg that sucks... :/ sue camelot-europe IMO!!

is that bow from mid ?

cos i've seen one like it but thats hib/exc :D looks awesome ;)

F

Falcon

How the hell can you sue camelot europe when there's not a shred of evidence pointing to it being them?

O

old.Kian

Originally posted by Falcon
How the hell can you sue camelot europe when there's not a shred of evidence pointing to it being them?

Because they're retarded, that's why :) Honestly, you may have drunk a glass of Coke that day as well - in which case it's obviously Coca-Cola's fault and you should sue their ass.

Usual causes of having your account strip-mined:

1) You've been swapping accounts with other players, in which case you may have swapped with one who's an unscrupulous bastard;
2) You've been playing in a net cafe or your housemate/pissed off lover/little brother has access to your PC, and you left the account details on the PC;
3) You've been using file-sharing software - some of which is apparently ridiculously easy to hack and gain free access to the poor sucker's hard drive. And once more, if you keep your password on your desktop...

Users who are viewing this thread