Scalars

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
just wondering if its possible to make this pop by constantly killing an alt in volcanus until the right number of invisible snakes appears or something?
tired of waiting and heard that it can be forced to pop :) any info would be appreciated? :D

Afran

Part of the furniture
Isn't that just for the 'rare' ml6 snake to spawn?

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Both.
But making scalars pop can take a long time.
I once tried for 6 hrs or smt, no more invisible snakes popped after the first hour, but scalars didn't pop. I did get about 6 or more "rare snake"pops during that time though.
Other times I tried making Scalars pop, he popped within 30 minutes.

Danita

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
just wondering if its possible to make this pop by constantly killing an alt in volcanus until the right number of invisible snakes appears or something?
tired of waiting and heard that it can be forced to pop :) any info would be appreciated? :D

Sometime ago i read about it but really can't recall where exactly. It was also written that there is a cap limit for the number of snakes so practicaly you need a rezzer with fop, a suicider and 1-2 peeps to constantly kill snakes (and i dont speak about the ones that pop from the body itself) to be sure the cap number for snakes is never reached thus allowing the 'invisible snakes' to pop from the body

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Aye you must remember to KILL the snakes, not just make them pop. I see a lot of people in TR forgetting to do that.

Dorimor1

Banned
Yes I used this method with different people to finally get Scalars to spawn. The technique I used:

You need 3 people, FoP Cleric (or even Friar) - Anyone to die - Someone who can kill the Uraeus if they spawn.

The tactic is to set up a FoP (near Scalars encounter is the best place for me) and get the suicider to kill him/herself near the cleric (but far enough so the cleric does not get agro!) The rezzer rezzes and if an Uraeus spawns the other guy must be quick to kill it.

And take off your armour, this can wear it down quite a bit :)

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
ty for the advice guys, did it for a couple hours and got bored :p maybe ill try again tomorrow ;p

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Ok ... here goes ..

The secret to the spawning of the Scalars mob:
This is according to the new strategy guide, and it's very devious-Ok, there are those snakes, the uraeus, that spawn when somone dies, as well as some being around as regular mobs in Typhon's. Well, supposedly whenever one spawns, there is a very small chance for it to spawn as an invisible non-aggroing uraeus. When 9 invisible snakes spawn, they will move to the Scalars artifact loc and form the artifact mob. There is supposedly a 200 snake limit to the zone, so if there are 200 present, and less than 9 invisible ones, the mob will NOT spawn until some are killed, etc. Dec 29

This was ripped from this site ...

http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/artifacts/madtales.html

I hope this allows alittle bit more effective use of your time .. Good luck. PM and let me know if it makes a difference ?

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Elitestoner said:
ty for the advice guys, did it for a couple hours and got bored :p maybe ill try again tomorrow ;p

A good time to do it is when a ML6 raid is on, especially if people are lagging :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom