SC sponsership

T

Tilda

Ok, i have recently decided im going to do spell crafting when we get the next patch.

At the moment i have an offer on:

This is it,
If you give me 100 gold now as sponsership for spell crafting, so help me get to a higher level faster i will imbue 1 item for you at cost value.

this goes for any level, so if you can get 100 gold i will imbue a vest for you at cost value of the jem's.

If you want a specific quality i will charge for the retry at cost price.

This means that you will pay nothing more that the cost for materials for your item.

If you give me 500 gold, i will do 5 free imbues for you, ie 5 items at only cost value.

If you donate more than 5 Platinum then i will do an unlimited ammount of cost value imbues for you.
It will save you paying other crafters up to 50% -500gold per imbue as people on the US servers frequently charge.

an example: A theurgist called Inlaw wants to get his MP armour imbued:

On the US servers he would get charged 6 x 500 =3Plat, just to imbue 6 pieces of armour.

If he had previously given me 600 gold as sponsership for Spell crafting then he would be able to get all 6 MP pieces imbued for a TINY 600 gold :) bargain!

Please note, this offer includes retrys so if the imbue fails i will do another for free until an imbue is sucessful.
If the item goes bang or I do, dont blame me.
I take no responsibilty for your item or your jems although if they are destroyed i will do another imbue for free as long as you get me a res :D

I have yet to set my prices although i will do so after the patch.
Tilda

T

Tilda

does this silence mean nobody is interested in cheap items?

B

Bleri McThrust

Originally posted by Tilda
Ok, i have recently decided im going to do spell crafting when we get the next patch.

At the moment i have an offer on:

This is it,
If you give me 100 gold now as sponsership for spell crafting, so help me get to a higher level faster i will imbue 1 item for you at cost value.

this goes for any level, so if you can get 100 gold i will imbue a vest for you at cost value of the jem's.

Im not very hot on the prices yet but cost plus 100g seems a tad expensive to have 1 item imbued.

F

Flimgoblin

I'll go sponsor my guild spellcrafters methinks :)

P

Pin

Re: Re: SC sponsership

Originally posted by Bleri McThrust

Im not very hot on the prices yet but cost plus 100g seems a tad expensive to have 1 item imbued.

Depends on what you want put on the item and whether it requires higher quality gems in order to overcharge stuff.

A MP level 51 item would cost something like 30-80g average if no overcharging, but my 10 item item set of highly overcharged stuff would cost ~1.5plat assuming average luck in making 99% gems and no items blowing up in the process.

So, 100g for no-overcharge is very expensive, 100g for a 4 or 5 point overcharge is good.

(of course this is just the material costs... add an appropriate mark-up to charges)

B

Bleri McThrust

Ye weve assigned our guild crafters for SC and Alchemy to :)

Or at least we have enough people who would like to, its just picking those that really understand the time needed, and the monotony of those button presses :p

And not being able to actually afford to many blowbacks my SC template doesnt ask for to much overcharging. BP cost will be about 40g to do I guess.

O

old.LandShark

Pay 100g to get an item imbued??
Do you realise how little a single item costs to imbue? It's less than 100g even if I were to use +11 skill gems or 17%resist gems or something !
Ho ho ho :p

J

Jiggs

abalative procs are something l;ike 300+g tho according to the price list i have tho

F

Feac_

1 almost have enough (self funded) to max out spellcrafting when we get it, also tilda you a cabbie you have 4 days go farm 17 plat cabbies rule at farming cash right ?

O

old.LandShark

17 plat in a few days... rather a tall order :]
Jiggs: alchemy is expensive as hell; 2plat to imbue a full set of armor and 2 weapons with lvl47 procs, and that's with a relatively mild 15% profit on the alchemist's part.
However Tilda is not asking for alchemy sponsorship, but rather spellcrafting sponsorship. Since most of the really high skill gems are unusable (crap returns for the imbue pt cost) imbuing items is rarely that expensive. Material costs for everything my plan will use = Around 300g. Using a lot of 99%qua gems, but i doubt it'll add up THAT badly. Compared to the cost of the armor I'm imbuing, the SCing really is going to be tiny ;)

F

Feac_

Originally posted by old.LandShark
17 plat in a few days... rather a tall order :]

lol for tilda on her own maybe you are right but for FC they could do it no problem at all and would benifit thier guild in the end

T

Tilda

the 100 gold is sponsership not a fee.
im saying that i will imbue an item for free.
you are able to use your free imbue for anything you wish.
so in a way it is 100+cost for imbue but i think you will find it much more expensive when it actually comes out.

i suggest you read the crafting forums:

some pricing examples:

Raw = 12c
Uncut = 15s
Rough = 1g 28s
Flawed = 6g 45s
Imperfect = 23g 28s
Polished = 61g 18s
Faceted = 104g 96s
Precious = 157g 44s
Flawless = 230g 31s
Perfect = 294g 20s
per jem
when these cost about 50-100 gold to make at cost price
-----------------------

2.5 plat for a FULL robe

-----------------------

these are some of the prices people will charge you when SC is out thus i still recomend that you pay 100 now and say a lot later :)

Tilda

O

old.LandShark

Still don't quite see how a few dozen x 100g is going to get you anywhere :/
Guild sponsorship needed, in a big big way :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom