SC Questions

C

CliffyG

I'm one bit away from having a full MP armour set and as my missus is a spellcrafter i was thinking of getting her to do it. She is only 600 in it at the moment though so providing she can make all the gems i want will she be able to do 4 point overcharges or will there be more chance of blowing up than if a higher SC'er did it.

Is there a SC spreadsheet availalble for download with Effect, Ingredients, Cost & Amount of Imbue Points?

S

Slinker

Hiya , try this one :)

http://theharms.org/daoc/sc-calc.html

And yes , the higher the spellcrafter the more chance of a successful OC , I think its around 5% more every 50 points in it , so a lvl 50 with 601 skill overcharging a lvl 51 item at 99% by 4 points , would go BOOM at -11% with an MP gem . a 1001 crafter would have a + 29% chance , if the gems were say 94 % the chances drop drastically too . So all would depend on the level of SC'r and quality of the gem :)

Hope I got that right :)

C

CliffyG

OK will either have to wait for my missus to level a bit or get someone else to do it. I wasn't after an SC tool, i want a spreadsheet that i can print off so the missus doesn't have to keep logging off for little jobs.

C

Cloak_

If she gets to LGM status and uses 99% qual gems - Ive never seen a 5pnt OC fail

Users who are viewing this thread