SC Calculator

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
:kissit:

Can anyone point me in the direction of a class and race specific spellcrafting stat/skill/resist/cap calculator?Tired of p****** around with bits of paper and a million and two websites all with differing opinons. Trying to finalise my SC spec for my mincer and tis proving a struggle at best :eek2:

Thelonius Autarkis - RRBugger all Minstrel
L50 Necromancer (Goddamn PMs!)
(Formerly RR7 Ranger on hib excali)
"Easy for you to say - your class title isnt 'Singing Gimp'" :flame:
PS Check my surname for those of you still around from hib excali all those years ago ...... :)

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
no, I won't givf you a link, but a hint: this forum has a search function and this exact same question came up like 3-5 times within the last 3-4 weeks ... so should be easy to find :)
and if you really can't find it try www.google.com with "toa spellcraft" as keywords and it's the bloody first result...
flame me if you want, but I'm getting tired of the same question over and over again when ppl are too lazy to use a simple search :m00:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Chrystina said:
no, I won't givf you a link, but a hint: this forum has a search function and this exact same question came up like 3-5 times within the last 3-4 weeks ... so should be easy to find :)
and if you really can't find it try www.google.com with "toa spellcraft" as keywords and it's the bloody first result...
flame me if you want, but I'm getting tired of the same question over and over again when ppl are too lazy to use a simple search :m00:
:drink:
that the best one available?i have a version of that from a while back and didnt have cap info on it - quite old mind. Will have to see if there's a newer one available - ta though. :kissit:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Oh and crikey whats ur total /played to get all those crafters...Make me want to sleep just thinking about it ;)

:eek2:

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Oh and crikey whats ur total /played to get all those crafters...Make me want to sleep just thinking about it ;)

:eek2:
exactly 100 days and 10 hours on all 4 of them ... and I started playing 11th Sept 2003 ... just for the record :m00:

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Chrystina said:
:clap:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
lekkus said:
Hope youre having fun Auta :D

Greetings from me and Rhia...Spooks still kicking (his bow) ingame too :)

Kort's Spellcrafting Calculator

Not really back yet lek still waiting to move into new house and get new comp - stealing a mate's PC from time to time when off work (rare) and he's not playing daoc (rarer!!). Say hi to rhi and spooks for me, You can find me under thelonius normally if i'm on on pryd alb, although have a few 20x alts

Might bring aut out of retirement in a few patches when rangers get some more sweet loving. Think rhi still has an EM for me if you want to send me one! Cheers for the link mate ttfn.
:clap:

Oh and ps thats a helluva lotta craft time, i got bored after 700 or so in fletchign - ran out of reading material :)

Spooks

Fledgling Freddie
heya aut

nice to see you back, i'll have to remember to pop onto pryd sometime to say hi :)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Hey shorty - feel free to make a BG toon and come kick some with me in pryd bg's :) Say hi the the gang on excali (whoever's left). Playing with RL mates on pryd now - almost 50 :) Later alligator
:fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom