SC and alchemy

T

tris-

what do people see as being most profitable and worth the 15pp to get to legendary status - SC or alchemy?

D

Draylor

Profitable? Heh, there will be too many people doing these trades to get away with charging huge profits.

If you expect to make your investment back dont start.

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by Draylor
Profitable? Heh, there will be too many people doing these trades to get away with charging huge profits.

If you expect to make your investment back dont start.

Agreed.

I've saved up 16P now and am eagerly awaiting the patch to start SCing.

I'm not doing it with visions of huge profits, but because I enjoy tradeskilling and SCing seems far more interesting.

I'll probably end up SCing for cost to guild/alliance/friends. Not adverse to the odd tip here and there though ^^

O

old.Emma

your gonna need alot more than 15p to get LGM :p cheapest it has cost someone in the US is 16p. highest was 29p It`s all about luck tbh.. Ohh and you`ll need a new mouse every week. You`ll soon find out why

M

Meatballs

cheapest to get 1000+ in us is like 13p, to hit 1034? or whatever (the cap) costs like 20+p

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by old.Emma
your gonna need alot more than 15p to get LGM :p cheapest it has cost someone in the US is 16p. highest was 29p It`s all about luck tbh.. Ohh and you`ll need a new mouse every week. You`ll soon find out why

Cheapest LGM SC quote I've seen was 11P. Highest I've seen was 17P.

The high quotes are from those who didn't factor in sellbacks etc.

Dunno where you get your figures though...29P. LOL.

T

Tilda

I think that those 29 plat ones are where you destroy stuff, if you sell it back you dont spend so much :)

Tilda

R

razorboy

and keep in mind you don't need to powercraft the whole way above 1k, once in a while you'll get an order and you can make some money with it.

T

tris-

so far its pretty cheap, ive only spent like 3 gold and 200 craft nearly, wasnt this cheap with WC

O

old.Glendower

cool.

Gonna get both skills (on two characters) up to 800 or so and leave it at that.

Sounds reasonably simple and still can do some good stuff, particularly for alts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom