SC and Alchemy in 1.53 .....

O

old.Krusha

just read this:

Spellcrafting and Alchemy Need Two More Weeks
from Sanya Thomas
2002-09-23 17:30:38

It's the opinion of the dev team, internal testing, and Pendragon that our two newest tradeskills need a little more testing than the rest of the 1.53 patch. So... we are pushing them out of 1.53 and putting them into the next patch. We wanted to let you all know that we are aiming to have Spellcrafting and Alchemy go live in two weeks. Remember, this date is not set in stone. Our testers will let us know when the new toys are ready for primetime.

I know it's been a long wait - the end is at least in sight

hopefully its fully tested so we europeans get them both at the same time ;)

F

Flimgoblin

they gonna be in 1.54.. which will be 2 weeks after 1.53 it seems...

(hopefully they've improved their translated patch updates so that GOA don't have to do a full month of translating on two weeks of code...)

W

Whandall

Damn im really looking forward to alchemy(RUN! ITS GONNA BOOOOOOOM!) *eg*

But i prefer to wait a bit longer for a well balanced system so im going to gather 1 more platin till it goes live on european servers ;)

PS: Anyone knows Ankh Morphoks alchemists guild(Terry Pratchet books)? :rolleyes:

E

ethiraseth

mm, if alchemy will be like in those books it will promise some bad times for camelot, after about 2 hours after alchemy goes online there wont be a building left there :)

O

old.Arnor

my 2coppers:

EXPENSIVE, but cool.

Imagine having to buy a whole SET of armour that cant be any less than 99/98%qual. And then SC and ALCH on top of that. Holy shite im gonna be broke :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom