SBs are fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lightningbolt

yeah and lets not forget that he is rr8, so sick and tired about this, while we are on this i demand that we nerf infils dragonfang

at rr5 all battle against a infils is now close, if i get in a back or a PA the advantage lies in my hand, buts that is bcose i got lvl 47 enervating not bcouse i got uber LA ...

/salute Brode

G

gwal

6 when I met him, kinda wanted to ding 7 off him, but couldnt find him for a rematch :(

and it´s not as bad as it sounds, it´s only sala that does this to me cause he evades so amazingly much, got purge up, me FH down, etc, not like I loose a whole lot of fights vs SB´s besides vs sala, even if FH is down, so...

but in any case, nerf is inc. so whatever ppl say it aint gonna do anything for now.

L

lightningbolt

Originally posted by Vasconcelos
And Gwalmar RR7

and? thought we where talking about the damage that uber LA do, so that salamurhajja (sorry again mispelt :)) is rr8 i think that MIGHT have something to do with the good damage...

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by lightningbolt
and? thought we where talking about the damage that uber LA do, so that salamurhajja (sorry again mispelt :)) is rr8 i think that MIGHT have something to do with the good damage...

Ok, thought u was using the realm rank as a proof of why sala won....

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Yes, but they point out to say it was an even match rr lvl wise, not like an rr8 SB ganking an rr1 noob who walks around Emain in his epic...
Regards, Glottis

R

Rod-mjaa

no nerf to sb's if u give 5min reactive ap to ns's.

L

lightningbolt

just so sick of the whining, its got nothing to do with how uber LA is cos i see lots of infils/ns who take down us sb (including me) in 1v1 fights, its all the matter of the skill and ofcourse experiense of the opposite player, but i guess all those who whines got either...

/salute Brode

J

Jergiot

any1 home? he styled him down. no PA, no nothing. u dont think there is something wrong with that?

J

Jergiot

just so sick of the whining, its got nothing to do with how uber LA is cos i see lots of infils/ns who take down us sb (including me) in 1v1 fights, its all the matter of the skill and ofcourse experiense of the opposite player, but i guess all those who whines got either...

/salute Brode

again ur wrong, skill and experiense in doing what? WHAT?
sala is specced 50axe/LA. u dont know what ur talking about so i suggest u be quiet now. i repeat, buffed assassin (RR8), _TANKING_down a buffed pally(RR7) 1on1 without using CS. gg.

A

Aybabtu

/salute Brode

Skill and experiense doesn't count that much against a buffed target......

Imo buffs > Skills

Altho buffed chars can be taken even without buffs :)

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by Jergiot
sala is specced 50axe/LA. u dont know what ur talking about so i suggest u be quiet now. i repeat, buffed assassin (RR8), _TANKING_down a buffed pally(RR7) 1on1 without using CS. gg.

If they had a 9second insta evade stun with bonus to hit..it'd be even easier :rolleyes:

A

Apathy

Every level of MCL you go up should decrease the timer by 1 or 1.5 minutes! So if you have MCL3 (19 points.) you can use it every 2 minutes or maybe every 3.

a.

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
If they had a 9second insta evade stun with bonus to hit..it'd be even easier :rolleyes:

Pallys are waaay hard to kill in duels even with DFang, guess high realm rank ones would be even harder......

O

old.anubis

yea, what about thanes who dont even come out of dragonfang stun from infiltrators?
buffed saracen infiltrator tanks the same as buffed kobold shadowblade

J

Jergiot

unlike sbs infils actually have to use CS line. anyways, infils having dragonfang dont make sbs less overpowered.

C

Carlos Bananos

unlike sbs infils actually have to use CS line.

no they dont.

If a Shadowblade specs in his advanced dual wield spec, he can use the styles from it, if he doesn't he can use his CS styles, of course there are also regular weapon styles to use.

wanna know something interesting?

So can an infil.

And your still talking about Shadowblades as if they all have LA spec etc

J

Jergiot

no they dont.

If a Shadowblade specs in his advanced dual wield spec, he can use the styles from it, if he doesn't he can use his CS styles, of course there are also regular weapon styles to use.

wanna know something interesting?

So can an infil.

And your still talking about Shadowblades as if they all have LA spec etc

yepp sorry about that, but u gotta admit, most of them are? or maybe they are not, but they dont use it etc. oh and comparing DW styles to LA styles, no comment on that one ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom