SB whine thread kinda...

M

Madkobold

Just have to tell this rather sad and for me suprising incident....well, well was down in DF the other day and thought I had a sure kill (that's what I thought anyways)

Peach RR6 luri NS and his bard was fighting a purp Nightmare. I killed the bard and then on to the NS but to my suprise she killed not only me (well thats no so suprising) but after killing me she finished off the Nightmare. The Nightmare was just pulled when I killed the bard so she lost all his buffs but could still manage to kill the Nightmare.....

I was buffed by my BB (lvl 50, 47 aug shaman) and I'm RR 5L7.

It's not entirely a whine thread...I'm merely seeking other SB's and players opinion.

M

Madkobold

arghh

I knew I did something wrong when picking my RA's...should have gotten shadowrun and sneaked out of there instead of trying to kill and be happy that I survived a pretty close encounter to an NS :p

S

Silenzio

diamondback maybe...

and more than 3 weapons

N

Nazghul-

SB's aren't supposed to be able to kill other assassins, didn't you know?

Leave that for the infils and NS's they got the tools for it we don't.

T

Tumult

which is kinda funny as sbs are meant to be offensive :)

They pack a bigger punch than their counterparts in the opposing realms, because they are capable of training in swords and axes, powerful weapons of Midgard.

source

guess mythic has a sense of humor :)

H

Haldar

nightmares are slash dmg, and hib leather is strong vs slash.

i cant kill nightmare solo, even with all buffs, af charge, extra blades and end regen pot....it will simply outdamage me.

S

schinkaar

You telling me a RR6 NS was farming DF without a bb?

quote: "I killed the bard so she lost all his buffs but could still manage to kill the Nightmare....."

But yea most likely used AP2-3 for that.

M

Madkobold

Originally posted by schinkaar
You telling me a RR6 NS was farming DF without a bb?

quote: "I killed the bard so she lost all his buffs but could still manage to kill the Nightmare....."

But yea most likely used AP2-3 for that.

No I'm not saying he was farming without a bb (or a player friend playing the bard) I simply killed the bard 1'st then jumped the NS straight after. I'd say that they did the farmig together.

M

Madkobold

Originally posted by Silenzio
mmm thinking....
maybe was a mharr?

Nope was a Nightmare. I scrolled up and checked cause I couldn't beleive that he took care of the Nightmare as well.

M

Madkobold

Originally posted by arrakeen
He was probaly buffede by at bot allso :)

Yes he could have his own BB up at hib entrance and the bard went along for end regen and heals.

But I was buffed as well with best shammy buffs so I just feel that I should have caused him enough harm so the Nightmare could take him out in my place.

(well doesn't that sound like a fun way to play a SB)

Don't get me wrong I enjoy playing my SB immensly and I do manage to kill occasionaly. The thing is that I didn't think what happended would be at all possible !

C

Conchabar

u need to show the log.. but he prolly used ap had stronger buffs <higher level of moa?> better gear etc :)

*edit*
ure a sb ure not supposed to kill assassins:p <ure there free rp^^>

M

Madkobold

Don't have any log saved, just scrolled up in the window to see how much dmg he did to me/Idid to him etc.

A

arrakeen

anyway high RR ns's are really evil, as said above he probaly used ap :)

D

december_rain

Originally posted by arrakeen
anyway high RR ns's are really evil, as said above he probaly used ap :)

40 starting con + ap2-3 = a must as a ns

S

shatar

If you read what mythic says about sb's it's kinda fun. Let me quote: They pack a bigger punch than their counterparts in the opposing realms. *cough cough*
Well they can do some nice dmg I am sure, but to say they hit harder than other stealth classes after LA nerf would have to be an outright lie. And we aint got no dragonfang.
Respect to all SB's for hanging in there! (And doing a great job)

Users who are viewing this thread