SB/Inf Vid from VN pretty good

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Thx.. Will watch Die In Vain or Mastery of Ladder V while waiting for the dl :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
video is alright, shame about the shit music and video editing tho ;<

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just stream it you get capped speed from Foulfront when you stream rather than dl it at 5-25kbs :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Some of his moves and the editing could look a bit like Cequel, but the music is totally off.. He used punk/rock in all his earlier movies and nothing like this

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
aye decent movie, he clearly knows how to play a stealther, and he outskills the people he fights.

It is like watching 3yos trying to solve rubics cube when he is tearing through them.

Finally seems like SBs picked up on not using LA as a weaponline but use it as nightshades do, purly for the offhand swing rates.

And then the pure 2h rape dmg with cele charges after stuns n shit to pop in 1000-1500 dmg in 3 swings :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
aye decent movie, he clearly knows how to play a stealther, and he outskills the people he fights.

all i could see were him abusing the games shit combat system by strafing and runthrough :)

knowing how to /stick and strafe isnt skills imo :)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
all i could see were him abusing the games shit combat system by strafing and runthrough :)

knowing how to /stick and strafe isnt skills imo :)

So as an example you would say a Shield Tank who just stands infront of target and blocks/parries and hits the target is skill?

So explain to me how 1 has to perform such skills in this game in your own words?

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I was i couldve made a vid today, I made 40k rps averaging over 10k an hour. Solo guarding a tower against hibs. Best rvr day I have had in a long time.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So as an example you would say a Shield Tank who just stands infront of target and blocks/parries and hits the target is skill?

So explain to me how 1 has to perform such skills in this game in your own words?

Shield tanks that stand still should be beaten with a dead herring. Tank isnt all about standing there and block/parrying like a mad man you have to adjust to your opponent running through/strafing all that jazz aswell, the aim is quite simply to keep people infront of you not to stand still and expect them to just stand there.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
cequel was playing about a month ago, no its diff person :p

hes called sean and played classic mostly, theres a small bunch of very very good soloers from classic, puandro pb and fehral come to mind- watch out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom