SB autotraining question

T

Twas

I got some questions about autotraining, (going to make a shadowblade)

I searched for other threads about this, but I still got questions after reading them:

I found out it's possible to autotrain by using /level 20, but is it possible to get the maximum possible points by doing that?
And if so, then how?

And if not, what should I do and at what levels should I respec to get the most points?

And one last question: To autotrain, the first thing I need to do is to put 1 point in stealth?

S

Shrye

No, you'll "only" get 75 points if you autotrain a /level, comparable to 77 points if you don't use /level.

Put one point in stealth, then respec stealth immediately afterwards.

T

Twas

Originally posted by Shrye
No, you'll "only" get 75 points if you autotrain a /level, comparable to 77 points if you don't use /level.

Put one point in stealth, then respec stealth immediately afterwards.

Ok

But if I decide to go for the 77 points, how should I do it? Ie, at what level(s) should I respec stealth, and should I put 1 in stealth again immediately after the respec?

Sorry for all these questions, but I've never autotrained anything and I don't know how it works, and I don't want to make any mistakes and find it out after I've dinged 50 :)

R

-RG-Jaond

If you go for the 77points and just xp from lvl1 just dont train stealth untill your 48.

Oh and I dont think it possible to autotrain with /level anymore.

G

Glenmorangie

Its not possible anymore, you just get a few extra points.

Spec stealth once, respec, and you get 5 stealth, so you do get some bonus points. However you wont gain any autotrain points at 24.
I dont know how it works if you dont spec stealth at all, then spec it once at 48 and use a respec stone. Perhaps then you get the 75 points, but 1-20 doesnt take long at all these days with buffbots and Lair/Yar PLing.

T

Twas

So what I should do is:

* not use /level 20
* not put a single point in stealth until I'm L48
* at L48 I put 1 point in stealth and then respec stealth with a single-line respec stone

:confused:

T

The Exile

Originally posted by Twas
So what I should do is:

* not use /level 20
* not put a single point in stealth until I'm L48

Just those 2 :p

M

Maghica

The right way to Autotrain is:
start at lvl 1 and do not use the /level command