SB´s

G

gwal

only SB I ever really was afraid of was salurmahaaja, but at least he gave me a fight........

c´mon guys, start jumping me again, cant be true that I can keep moving solo without any SB´s jumping me, I so enjoy those fights (when 1 on 1, or even 2 on 1 if 2´nd come into fight later) - and no, I didnt make this post cause of some uber crap thingy, just wanna do those fun fights again.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Those SB still jump me, although never 1 on 1 sadly :(
Did not know SB's could fight ungrouped.
Regards, Glottis

N

nightsorrow

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Those SB still jump me, although never 1 on 1 sadly :(
Did not know SB's could fight ungrouped.
Regards, Glottis

hmmm learned something again, but i dont believe it tbh:p:p

A

alme

Cuz if 2 sbs jump u they get 5 infils on them each

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Jiggs
Buffbotted rr6 Pala = tough

Imo still a uber gimp :D

But hey what am i saying i'm getting nerfed next patch :/

S

salamurhaaja

Well, thx..

But I heard that Rayne is doing better job than I ever did [what it comes to killing albs] :)

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by salamurhaaja
Well, thx..

But I heard that Rayne is doing better job than I ever did [what it comes to killing albs] :)

I wonder if Rayne would like some Shadowblade with her buffs?

L

lightningbolt

ok noticed, i shall jump on gwalmar next time :) and it will be a good figt as i am usually on my own :)

and glottis i think every sb in mid want to get u (i did get u yesterday with brode, and a little help from reotin :))

/salutes Brode

E

Exinferis

Originally posted by wrathofsauron
Imo still a uber gimp :D

But hey what am i saying i'm getting nerfed next patch :/

muahahaha :p

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by lightningbolt
ok noticed, i shall jump on gwalmar next time :) and it will be a good figt as i am usually on my own :)
and glottis i think every sb in mid want to get u (i did get u yesterday with brode, and a little help from reotin :))
/salutes Brode

I know every sad, "I want to play a uber class" SB in Midgard likes killing me, as a scout I equal free rp's. Specially when those SB's (and lately NS also) tend to bring their lovers to the party...
So utterly lame to gank a scout with 2. Then again, a scout with purge and ip might give some resistance, so lets bring 3 SB next time, pretty please...
Regards, Glottis

M

minime_

I jump anything i see solo, dont give a shit if i die or not, i love 1on1's

L

lightningbolt

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I know every sad, "I want to play a uber class" SB in Midgard likes killing me, as a scout I equal free rp's. Specially when those SB's (and lately NS also) tend to bring their lovers to the party...
So utterly lame to gank a scout with 2. Then again, a scout with purge and ip might give some resistance, so lets bring 3 SB next time, pretty please...
Regards, Glottis

okie i do anything for u, shall ask mirak or grymma if they want to join just for the fun of reading ur whinepost here :)

/salute Brode

M

Madeleine

Originally posted by loxleyhood
I wonder if Rayne would like some Shadowblade with her buffs?

ve said it allrdy like 3 times , i only have a shamie and not max speced , looking for respec stone got any ? :p

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by nightsorrow
still buffed:p

Gotta agree with that, you still have buffblade stamp'ed all over you even if it isn't max buffs :)

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Gotta agree with that, you still have buffblade stamp'ed all over you even if it isn't max buffs :)

like every other player on excal?

unbuffed ppl are teh minority ;x

S

skile

The buffbot situation is funny. Loads of people paying twice the cost getting the same stats as everyone else. Here's a thaught, all ditch the buffbots and save money.

Lots of stupid people out there :).

J

jox

Originally posted by skile
The buffbot situation is funny. Loads of people paying twice the cost getting the same stats as everyone else. Here's a thaught, all ditch the buffbots and save money.

Lots of stupid people out there :).

lol, if the money is a problem for you perhaps you should start to work or something...

Users who are viewing this thread