Saying Cheerio to Friends and Foe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galerrard

Fledgling Freddie
I’m afraid that the time has come for me to hang up my bow and quiver and return to planet Earth on a full time basis.

Having thoroughly enjoyed myself in Albion these last few years, other demands on my time and a general decline in my interest has lead to me taking the decision to retire full time.

I’ve never been part of an online community before and to be honest I was always sceptical, but I have been overwhelmed by how much personal contact I have had with people I have never actually met and how many friends I have been lucky enough to make.

As is customary I’d like to name a few people, at the risk of offending those I accidentally omit, who warrant having their names forever hailed as some of the nicest and funniest bastards I have ever been lucky enough to meet.

Pfy “the blue rinse” boy who could n’t crit shot a barn door.
Taglim “dead in the first 5 seconds”
Benedictine “the drunkest of all friars”
Apathy “the funniest forum spammer in history”
Elvo “the biggest forum spammer in history”
Trin / Tryri “LoL LoL LoL”

And to all the members of The Brethren past and present who every time I logged in, made playing my little scout worth all that bloody effort. There are too many of you to mention by name, you know who you are. However, I will highlight my co-GMs :-

Magmatic
Sunwolf
Rockks
Rales
Pac

I don’t think I could have come across better people if I had hand picked you from a bag full of naked nurses. I thank you all for your time, help, support, stubbornness, humour and friendship.

Finally farewell to all you rangers, hunters, SBs and NSs. All the pain of levelling my only toon was worth it for all those great fights. Id like to think I won as much as I lost, except for the obvious SB swines who would send me packing to Castle Sauvage all too easily. You too know who you are!

Maybe see all my friends in another world when winter comes around.

Galerrard Bedwyr
Scout
Grandmaster Fletcher
Realm Rank 7

Proudest Guildmaster of The Brethren

Adrianicus

Loyal Freddie
Best of luck to you!

I remember you well from my time in Avengers of Pendragon.

Best Wishes

Adrianicus

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Was myself also a member of TB for a liitle while (just before I quit the game :( )

GL in real life mate! :drink:

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see you go Gal.. I too think the old TB had some great people in there and it was always nice to log on and chat with you. The real life calls to us all at some point, others can just put it off longer. Take care and say hi on the forums from time to time.. :fluffle:

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
good luck IRL galer . hope everything ya get upto irl is good :) make sure u have a good piss up to celebrate finally breaking the daoc curse that has inflicted so many of us so long :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
See you, Galerrard. Have fun and good luck in the future. :)

(I just fear for some of the new people you put in charge of TB. :eek7: )

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
Bye Gal, best scout ever ;)

You've been a good GM for The Brethren and will be missed :)

Keep it real out in the world.

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Bye Galerrard, you will be missed (even though we didnt speak as much with each other anymore)...

Drop by from time to time on IRC ;)

Taglim

One of Freddy's beloved
bye gal, see you around matey hope it goes well for you :worthy:

Nibor

One of Freddy's beloved
Wish you luck in your future, was a pleasure to work with you in alliance.

/salute
/wave
/cry

DaanLand

Fledgling Freddie
rales is an irl crim :O he swiped a gfx card w/o payin for it and still owes haj money for it ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom