S

Sharp Thing

...the latest addition to alb races:
daoc_screen002.jpg

bah, hes damn ugly, dont you think so :p

O

old.Sepiritz

Omg thats ugly :(
Gimme an albino ava/brit instead, be cooler. :)

C

Cowled

It's him :(

Speciallicing in the dead. Necromancer.

C

Chenuba

WHOOOOOO, he wear sunglasses.
Being an albino is off course making his eyes more light sensitive.

O

old.Kiarra

Sweet bit of blending with Adobe !! LMAO !

Nice one :D

W

wolvon fury

Hay!, you beat me to it, i was gonna make a post about this.

Just seen it on catacombs, my post was gonna be

"Ahhh, albs new fish type things"

They kinda look like the elf's with the hair, but a fish in the face,
Wish they re-do the skels, what thing i loved about EQ with the expansion, the Skels looked really good,

But, there makeing better and better monster models,
From patch 1.42, They added new beatle skins, look great,
And nisse layer skins are great now, All little evil Gnome thingys!!

M

Madonion Slicer

why o why o why, would they add a monster type to Albion, take that crap to Midgard and Hibbie they can add it to there already ugly looking freak shows, this is going to ruin the feel of Albion if i see these freaks running around Camelot.

NERF Ugly Undead Fish Headed Elfs

F

Flimgoblin

Arawn, lord of the dead versus Madonion?

Anyone taking bets? :)

Tis cool we get a midget race finally (no, short saracens don't count)

M

Madonion Slicer

Oh come on we all chose Albion so we could play the part of a Galant hero and slay horrid evil creatures, now we have to battle side by side with albino fish head elfs, i dont think so. The day i see these freak shows running around will be a sad one.

Humans RULE, want ugly freaks go to Midgard or Hiberia they got all types there to keep any freak fetish happy hence why us Albions like to kill them so much.

Man now i am looking forward to PVP server just so i can go on a mission to clean my Realm of this scum.

F

Flimgoblin

I see some roleplay opportunities.

Blah yells, 'Level 40 Necro lfg'

Madonion screams, "Get out of my sight you abomination! Begone!"

Shame yer not a paladin :) would be ace.

M

Madonion Slicer

This is true, Scouts and Infi think they have a hard time getting a group if i have to pick between a human and IT i dont care what the human is specced in he will get in, i will never accept one of these things.

I am an old knight and some might say i'm stuck in my ways. But i tell ya if we begin to allow creatures like this in then the War against Midgard and Hiberia is already lost.

This is not only a fight for Albion this is also a fight for the Human Race!!

D

-Dreama-

What on earth were they thinking? I mean, Albion is the realm of humans there's no reason to put in an undead fish boy. It doesn't really fit with the background of Albion now does it? I mean really, when did you ever read about gill flapping blue tinted freaks running around amungst us?

D

danskmacabre

I have a Cleric and God told me that these creatures must be exterminated upon sight...
Nothing less than Genocide is acceptable...

Not my fault, God told me to do it....**Shrug**

K

K0nah

Think a really emaciated, skeltal looking human-darkmage-look woulda fitted in better but oh well :rolleyes:

D

deadparrot

Cool albs always been missing 'the race with shades' well done mystic :rolleyes:

Is the race called the 'mutant midget dude' race (from mars)?

Wey cool

:m00:

M

Madonion Slicer

Ah good to see others agree, we should make a packed to keep this foul creature at bay and not allow its numbers to grow.

Grrrr Mythic you have gone to far this time, i have a new pain and it's name is Mythic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom