save the gimped chanters! give us 1.5 spec points!!!

O

old.Tzeentch

Are you insane?
There is a reason why hib casters get 1.0x spec points per level.

Yes, it would be nice to have more, but in terms of balance, we'd easily become the most powerful realm overnight.

O

old.Arnor

you heared it right! you know it's true! no class needing to spec two lines highish to be effective deserves to be gimped by only having 1.0 spec points, enchanters need lovin'! sign the petition below NOW! if you want to clean up mythics mistake!

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showt...&threadid=33428

thankyou, and good night.

first off, its heard, not heared :p

and second of all, yeah right. Isnt bugged pets and baseline stun enough for you?:puke:

O

old.Tzeentch

With 1.5x spec points, I can get my mana to 48, and my light to 45 (mentalist), and if there is any left, in mentalism.

Enchanter DDs are very close in dmg to mentalist DDs, and in mana there is the PBAE.
Everyone who has used these spells knows full well the offensive capabilities, and those on the other side know more than most.

This stinks of a trolling attempt, I have trouble believing anyone could seriously ask why casters don't have 1.5x points.

O

old.Psi

Imo, enchanters are the next smite clerics, I await the nerfs.

O

old.LandShark

Sure, I'll save the gimped casters as soon as you find me one.

B

Bodzilla

1.5 spec points!
give them the 50% heat debuff AND spec heat nukes!

O

old.Xarr

give chanters 1.5x spec points?

why yes! of course! that's exactly what they need!

why don't come on inside, sit down and have nice warm cup of STFU!

/flame off

:D

D

Damon_D

Yeah and give us shamans weapon specc and 1.5x specc pointss too

S

slapmesilly..

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
Yeah and give us shamans weapon specc and 1.5x specc pointss too

Nah, I'd settle for a "summonable" AK47 Assault Rifle on a 10 minute timer :rolleyes:

O

old.Xarr

hehe yup, i saw the thread in the hibernia section. but seriously man, don't you think there's a reason for every caster having x1.0 spec points? ;)

S

saltymcpepper

how about giving all casters 1.2 spec points per lvl. would allow them to bring up another line to a respectable amount.

S

slapmesilly..

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
how about giving all casters 1.2 spec points per lvl. would allow them to bring up another line to a respectable amount.

Now THAT's just st00pid!

O

old.Noita

Personally I think all caster classes are powerful enough with the specc points they have. Anything more would just be an insane overpowering of already powerful classes.

Perhaps its not the specc points you have available but... the way you play your casters that is the real issue. Take Usp (Hib/Pryd) for example... there's a mana chanter, level 50 sure but does being a manachanter make him good? No! Does being level 50 make him good? Nope!

What makes him such a good player is the way he plays his chanter. He knows what it can and cannot do, inside and out. He has also spent time getting to understand those players classes he will face in RvR and has a good understanding of those classes, their strengths and their weaknesses. Knowing those strengths and weaknesses allows him to identify opportunity which he usually takes to devastating effect, demonstrating courage and ability.

These are the things that make a player/class/realm strong.

Enchanters are currently amongst the strongest classes in the game, hence the reason why so many will be rolled on the PvP server and why on the US PvP servers chanters are generally KoS.

EDIT: typos

S

Stoobie

1.5 spec points?

Eldritches should be invisible and untargetable by all. We should have unlimited range and mana too. Have wings and halo's, a personal horse service and 20 mithril deposited in our inventory every week.

Enchanters 1.5 spec points? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

O

old.job

If Enchanters are so uber, why is mine dead all the time in BG?

Oh yeah.. I remember, I'm crap and the albs outnumber us 2-1.

W

Whandall

Nooooooooooooooooooo

Give all classes enough speccpoints to get all lines up to 50(base)

Give all classes all RAs

Let all classes wear plate and be able to specc the weapon they want

uhmm wait so we need only one class for all realms right?

:rolleyes:

D

dabearzor

Let's all start with all specs at 50's, and when we level let's subtract from them :)

D

deadparrot

Originally posted by old.Charonel
you heared it right! you know it's true! no class needing to spec two lines highish to be effective deserves to be gimped by only having 1.0 spec points, enchanters need lovin'! sign the petition below NOW! if you want to clean up mythics mistake! :)

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33428

thankyou, and good night.:cool:

So you poor enchanter with the NUKING PET FROM HELL is gimped?

lol

T

Tank Init

why dont ya give em X3 and lasers while your at it :rolleyes:

O

old.Charonel

well lazers would be nice of course :) but i limited it to 1.5 spec points because i didnt want to unbalence things by overpowering the class :D

O

old.Alliandre

I don't see why enchanters need any more spec points. *mutters about jokers* You can already get 45 light and the first heat debuff, with some leaft over for enchantment line. Hib casters rock if you play them right

O

old.Charonel

which is what makes them such a great target for a troll really, don't you think? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom