Savages

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Do they get quad hits on 2h now??? Someone was saying they got given that a while ago but I've been gone some time.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
yea i played around whit a 2h svg, fun as hell! (even being a kobbie :p)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
They could quad hit with 2h years ago if split specced 2h/h2h I think, but it got fixed. Yeah there's already been a few svgs out, solo and also replacing valks in the mid skald duo, and yeah most are pretty squishy seen as they haven't even got charge yet.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
already talking with guildy about savage/skald duo.. would be interesting :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
rr5 svg = win aginst melee 1v1 :p

Quite a few melee-classes can kill a savage if they play it smart. Sure, brute force not many can stand up against a capped evade/parry'ing 50% resists savage, but I would not underestimate a high RR armsman who knows when to engage and prolong the fight.

Prolonging the fight is the key to win against savages, eventually the health-loss from buffs starts to matter in 1vs1.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
had had 50 hth 44 hammer rest in parry(iirc). ha alot of blast duoing, trioing whit skald(s)

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
it's seem like svg are going to get charge <3

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
"The Taunt in the Savagery line has been changed to a 2.5s cast and will now play an effect on the target if it lands successfully."

Does this mean that a savage can cast a pulsing taunt on a caster and then run about hitting stuff while interrupting the caster?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
"The Taunt in the Savagery line has been changed to a 2.5s cast and will now play an effect on the target if it lands successfully."

Does this mean that a savage can cast a pulsing taunt on a caster and then run about hitting stuff while interrupting the caster?

I read it as a cast not a pulsing shit? :drink:

Aka, stop cast in 2,5 sec taunt then go .. useless in rvr?

CorNokZ

play an effect.. Play.. Sounds a bit like pulsing? Might need to test it on pendragon

Gahn

Resident Freddy
play an effect.. Play.. Sounds a bit like pulsing? Might need to test it on pendragon

Yeh well words are bound to get tweasted in fact, something like a pulsing taunt in movement seems over the top tbh, different is if you have to stop, cast it, and it lasts x seconds.
I don't see an explanation like that tho.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Sounds like the taunt will "play" an effect. ie. Now it will show, ingame, an effect. Not sure if it never did. Oth it wouldnt surprise me if Midgard got another overpowered ability for 8vs8.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Savage taunt never had any effect, they just saying they put one now. chill...

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
why these days many savages r 2h and not h2h ?

CorNokZ

capped swing speed with a 6.0 2h hammer/sword hurts.. It hurts ALOT!

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
H2h especially on koby savage is a must,2handed on troll and valkyn/Norse either way,fck no about died tbh,I got 3 templated savages on my accounts,always preferred the koby,used to roam df with pointy hat and staff ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom