Savage

E

eleh

Ook ?

[translation: For a Valkyn Savage going full hand-to-hand, are the excess points better spent in Parry (because of the attacks that have parry as an opener) or Savagery ? Or a mix of both ? Why ?]

Ook.

[translation: thanks for your help]

O

old.Zarff

Ook!
(Translation: I think most h2h savages went for 50 h2h 42 savagery rest parry since the parry selfbuff should b pretty nice and therefore it's not worth spending too many points in parry..but blame Derric incase im wrong :S )

B

Brunore

Ook!

[Translation: some go 1h and h2h for the higher WS as well, there is an interesting thread somewhere]

L

lissandra

ook!

(Translation: My savage went 50 h2h, 39 savagery and 18 parry) With the upcoming parry fix and the savage TL asking for a parry buff nerf i think that spec is the way to go :)

I

ilienwyn

mine will go 50h2h 40savagery (slash resist buff) 15parry
sounds good?

L

lissandra

Originally posted by ilienwyn
mine will go 50h2h 40savagery (slash resist buff) 15parry
sounds good?

ook?

(can someone please translate what he wrote, cant understand a word)

I

ilienwyn

hehe, sorry. don't know valkish. my savage is something little larger oddly :)

F

Fafnir

I'm making a 2h dwarf savage :) perhaps a kobbie.

P

pudzy

Valkyn h2h savage: you dont need parry.

and imo

kobby/valk: h2h

norse/troll/dorf: 2h

1234Taz

Norse h2hfortehwIn! tbh it doesnt matter which you pick there isnt much diff at lvl 50, unless you go troll 2h and have really low quick for frontload but other than that its not much that you would notice.

If you go h2h i'd do 50h2h 42 sav rest parry, even with new parry fix you wont notice much from 9 to 18.

2h id go 50 sword 42sav rest parry

When you rvr poping more than 3 buffs = silly , i always used Evade/DPS/Haste didnt even bother with parry because the chain totaly sucks.

Savage is nice running solo and wtfpwning 2 rr5+ infis at rr2 without using ip/purge is kinda sweet :p

Check my sig for some damage SS i did with mine

I

ilienwyn

i don't think race makes big difference in speed as with high haste you can shoot very fast with any race.
I chose troll for high con and high str. High con cause they don't raise at all and high str as it's only trained as tertiary and it is half of the h2h damage.
Moreover i think as starting race the str+dex for damage is greater in trolls rather in other races. (135 total in trolls, less in other races)
Don't know if it will make a big difference but we will see :)

L

lissandra

race doesnt matter much, i for one would never choose valkyn or troll, they are too ugly :p

And eleh didnt talk valkish, ook is what the librarian in terry pratchett books says and funny enough all magicians understand what he means :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom