Savage solo video

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Hello everyone

This is an official release of my 2nd solo savage movie!
I've decided to make this movie unique, i have done it Sin City themed.
(for those of you that havent seen the movie.. you'll notice what i've done)
Much effort has been put into making this movie to make it a more enjoyable for you to watch.
Those of you that have seen my first movie might have noticed the horrible quality of it..
Well it's not going to be bad this time.. Jesture took the time to walk me through quality settings..
And what can i say? it turned out great!
I'm not gonna upload this for stream.. it's worth your while downloading it! i promise ;)

What to expect:
Cool effects
1v1's
1vX's
Sweet music
Sexy kobolds
And lots more

http://hosted.filefront.com/adrianv <- link

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Stop your downloads, it seems the RAR i added was broken! uploading the WMV file as we speak so be patient!

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Watcha think cokenoze!? did i kill it or WAT???

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Sorry, I totally forgot to download it after the link came back up, but I am now :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Some good fights and I really liked it, but why the b/w?

Logi

Resident Freddy
very nice vid :) whats name of first song i like it somehow :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Nice video with some good fights, however the black and white sin city thing failed imo. If daoc graphics were super sleek and sexy, then maybe it would have paid off. BUt it's a grainy looking game and being black and white just didn't do it for me.

Thugz

Banned
Some good fights there. No colour wasn't really necessary maybe. Bit surprised you are using a Kob with crush but I see you have Aug 4 to compensate. I have a level 49 kob warrior somewhere that uses crush. Chose crush to allow for low end usage but he can't hit for shit ;). Incredible at blocking though with such high dex. I see you flatten them pesky alb stealthers who are crush weak in no time at all. Makes it worthwhile just for them. Nice gameplay.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Adrian, you smell! I'll download it on Friday then tell you what I think! Not seen a decent RvR vid in ages really. If I decide to come to US for a little bit I need to see how the action is.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Adrian, you smell! I'll download it on Friday then tell you what I think! Not seen a decent RvR vid in ages really. If I decide to come to US for a little bit I need to see how the action is.

I only solo mate ;) and its horrible atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom