Savage Question

McUber

Fledgling Freddie
I am making a template for my CV savage and have it nearly complete.

I am not sure which is the best way to go. I am torn between 2 stats - HITS vs QUICK

All my stats and resists are maxed out besides hits and quick.

Should I go:
387/391 HITS and 57/79 QUICK vs. 347/391 HITS and 72/79 QUICK

Dossi

Regular Freddie
You should be able to cap more or less all the important stats for your particular class nowadays, maybe check to see if you can add a rog or something.

IF not I'd say more quickness for DPS!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I assume this is for H2H? if so you can cap swing speed with 0 quickness in template (even as a troll)

4.4SPD H2H (don't think there's slower so we'll use 4.4 as an example)

4.4 + 151 QUI (troll quickness with 0 from template, again example for the slowest)
32 self haste (not the highest haste, highest is 39, just using the lower haste as part of the example)
17 celerity charge (can use at level 49/need high alchemy to be able to recharge in the field, isn't worth it otherwise)
8-9% Melee speed

= capped swing speed

Just bare in mind that this does not factor in quick debuffs or attack speed debuffs from styles.

- - - - -

If its not for H2H you can still cap 2handed swing speed with very low quick from a template.

Logi

Part of the furniture
Yeh id cap quickness sooner then hits, nowadays people actually use their haste debuffs styles and dq debuffs.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Use a character planner and you can calculate swingspeed with different amounts of quickness. It's pretty easy to cap h2h with minimal quickness for norse and kobold at least.

McUber

Fledgling Freddie
thanks a lot for all the posts guys - does help a lot. i am planning to use H2H and will have 59/79 quick (no matter what b/c of my template) which i think will be good enuf to cap swing speed.

when bloodomen talked about capping swing speed w/ 32% self haste vs 39% self haste.
what would be the best spec for CV @ lvl 49.5 now that VN boards are down its kinda hard to look up old/past posts about player specs.

i have been lookin at doing: 49 sav/42 h2h/6 parry or 47 sav/44 h2h/7 parry

Logi

Part of the furniture
latter one imo, the 9 sec stun followup style is just to good to not spec/use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom