Saturday

W

Will

OK people, I've noticed quite a few of you play this game, but Kornholio is the only person I've actually shot at. Throd, Summo, Meg, and anyone else who wants to play, I fancy a game on Saturday afternoon.

Meet up in #wij on quakenet about 2pm, and make sure you are patched to version 1.60

Hopefully we should manage a few more of you than normal. *polishes G36*

K

*Kornholio*

I'm in :D

I'll be loitering about tonight too if anyone's up for some OFP action...

T

throdgrain

Nooo ! I work saturdays luvs :(
Another time Id be really happy, though im still having problems with this beta thingy. Me ase now wont work with it.. same ol' shit. Never mind i can use the jolly new in game browser I suppose.
Anyway , another time no problems, Ill be ther if I can. :)

W

Will

Throd, you need to change the command line in ASE to point to the MPTest.exe instead of the standard OFP.exe

Damn, shame about Saturday, I take it you are working Monday too. Sunday is always an option.:D

T

throdgrain

Yeah i did enter that line on ase, expecting it to work, but it still served me up a nice dose of 1.46 :) Actually, i didnt "enter" it , I "browsed" to it , if you know what I mean. Im pretty sure it was right too.. oh well I'l prolly give it another go tonight. Using the in game browser serves me up as my real name too, not throdgrain, which is kind of annoying, havent found how to change that yet either :rolleyes:
Oh btw, Im not working monday or tuesday, so you never know I may see you out there :)

M

Moving Target

Would join in but my mate has still got the game and keeps 'forgetting'. I had to uninstall it so no game for me :(

T

throdgrain

OpFlash-a-rama !! :D

Btw korn your logo is what we say about CBR600's,
i.e. everyones got one, and you seen one arseole you seen 'em all :)

M

MYstIC G

Originally posted by ItchyTrigaFinga
OK people, I've noticed quite a few of you play this game, but Kornholio is the only person I've actually shot at. Throd, Summo, Meg, and anyone else who wants to play, I fancy a game on Saturday afternoon.

Meet up in #wij on quakenet about 2pm, and make sure you are patched to version 1.60

Hopefully we should manage a few more of you than normal. *polishes G36*
Wanna sort out games, post in the right forum..... :p. Anyway if theres anything special you want done beforehand lemmie know & I'll ask Grimmy to sort it, just use the ole e-mail so I get it quicker.

Thankfully 2pm is before the RtCW megagame though, cos i'm _so_ not missing that :)

O

old.Mapei

i would actualy like to join but if 1.60 didnt blurr my fonts.

ofp roks

M

MYstIC G

1.60 is a huge improvment netcode wise though (mostly cos Codemasters are ubersharpening it due to the upcoming release of OpF:Resistance).

I'd live with the blurred fonts tbh, its worth the tradeoff.

X

Xtro

top game :clap:

thanks for the game lads - count me in next weekend if you're gonna play again (or any time in fact). Thanks Itchy for setting it up and thanks to Kornholio for making me howl with laughter when he ran over Vader (ie. a teammate) in the APC :D

And I still hate IRC mystic ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom