Saturday night Relic Raid

S

Sabu

Originally posted by Aussie-

Dragonraid This Saturday.
I want 200 ppl (min lvl 40) atleast in Cornwall station at 8.30pm Saturdaynight.

Hibs and mids must have a lot of rams ready now, after read our posts.

A

Aussie-

<Crazy mode>

Ok for the 4e time now. I will have a lvl 50 infil checking Hadrians +1 hour before dragonraid starts.
ppl who have a Second computer could maybe do the same if they don't trust me....

From the moment I see a big inc on my Second computer i will announce this... we do massive suicide and go defend Excal.
We have another reason why hibs/mids are lame and we can flame them for ruining the raid ;)

Normally hibs/mids are already pulling guards/ are on 2e door before it's announced in alliance so we will have alot more time to arrive then normal.

TBH, I don't think mids/hibs willd o such lame thing.. hibs have done mulitple dragonraids in the past(also announced on BW), albs didnt abuse that kind of information.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I agree Aussie. Hibs and Mids are only so lame to relay info to one another when we do a relic raid. So that they can intercept us somewhere.
But they did not try to do a relic raid while we were slaying the dragon yet.
Regards, Glottis

L

Lessurl

One, stop generalising us as a realm. The majority of us have never and will never cross team.
Two, we'd be stupid to attempt a relic raid when you are doin a dragon raid anyway, that many high level albs logged on in one place ready to suicide at first sign of raid means it would be doomed to failure. :p

p.s. Good luck with your dragon. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom