SAS...

O

old.KMA.Sandz

Damn fine league its been m8.. v.well run.

1 thing tho, in the BWCSL 2 can we all have some input on wot the rules should be? So say u make some suggestions and we tell ya wot we think?

Like to night we got accused of cheating, so we were asked for in game screenshots from the admin just cause the other clan was upset. Not that we have a problem with that.. just that the admin shouldn't have to do that cause the other clan asked him to. If there is a rule about it it should apply to every1 and not be used in a 'specail case' or when another clan is moaning. Doesn't feel right or fair to me.

Anyway, thx for all the hard work u put into the BWCSL m8. Can't wait for the 2nd season!

Sandz

S

SAS

There are a few games next week, but after that I will open the flood gates and see how I can improve the league. It's been good, but could have been better so the bugs will be ironed out for season2 :)

I play to talk to you about the rules and get the clans to confirm the map list I choose :)

As for cheating it won't be possible in beta6.5 :)

------------------
Posted by S.A.S
http://guides.barrysworld.com

O

old.[EVIL]Chainsaw

It depends what you class as cheat. We all know about the scripts that help aiming and whatever, and we all know them as cheats. But what about the skins aids?

there is a .pak addon that takes all the textures out of the maps, makes all the skins one bright colour and puts huge long poles out from 4 sides of the player, a big arrow over his head and puts a big ring around him when he is zoomed. All this can only be seen by the player using the aid/cheat.

I dont see how we could catch people using this, unless the admin obtained a screenshot from every player in the game, as this mod cannot be turned off ingame.

I dont know where to get it, I have only seen some of my friends using it (none of these are EVIL members). I bet you'll want me kicked out now due to fear of cheating.

Cheating is hard to catch, unless you hack into someones computer and see the files on their HD.

Just a thought

Users who are viewing this thread