@Sarumann

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
did you upset som1 ingame? :p

ur name has changed from Whatwhatinmybut to Wiadhbh

People take this game way too seriously to complain about that name hehe

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
someone should report my mentalists name: cilitbang...

so i can rename him :p

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
someone should report my mentalists name: cilitbang...

so i can rename him :p

hehe i seen that name lol :) oh and ur mean!!! :p gonna hunt you down and...hhmmm...tiggle you to death!!! :p

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
bit sad really that people take the time to report silly things like that

My ns got a force name change, luckily after sending a polite but cleverly worded email to them they allowed me to choose another name.

of course the other side of the coin is why someone whos married with a child on the way and supposed to be a responsible adult would name his character "asshair" in the first place........and for some childish reason I found it funny :(

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
I remember when Terrorism got appealed and had to change his name on the Nightshade :D

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
hehe i seen that name lol :) oh and ur mean!!! :p gonna hunt you down and...hhmmm...tiggle you to death!!! :p

crap mate, i just realized i posted to the wrong dude on the vn boards :p thought u was dirrtyweapons the gay-ass NS thats never alone.

I remember when Terrorism got appealed and had to change his name on the Nightshade :D

Just spent 35p on ur CM :E damn pricy rog.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
crap mate, i just realized i posted to the wrong dude on the vn boards :p thought u was dirrtyweapons the gay-ass NS thats never alone.

nah uh :) my ns is Dirtybum hehe and ur pretty nasty on bajjas :) less run through though! would be nice, hehe

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture

Just spent 35p on ur CM :E damn pricy rog.

Thank you for buying 1 out of my 1000 rogs ;D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
All appeal my huntresses name as offensive "Jammyjimjam FromTheJimJamClan" (fucksake @ making toons when drunk and then playing them almost all the way to rr6)

Everz

FH is my second home
my scout got renamed for Ragofjizz Addsonyou to Razgob.. and then I traded it :D.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
reminds me of when I played WoW I got away with a gnome warrior called Megatwatface for like 4 months before they changed it :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Sucks ass you got renamed, although it was only a matter of time :( sucks that people are so lame as to resort to name ban's as their form of revenge.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Sucks ass you got renamed, although it was only a matter of time :( sucks that people are so lame as to resort to name ban's as their form of revenge.

I got my character names changed :)

I had ... Dampknickers / Dirtyknickers / Wetknickers / Soggyknickers / Dirtyminge / Hairyminge :) mythic changed them to silly stupid names... lucky enough they changed them to what I wanted

Maybe the mids got fed up with seeing ... blah blah blah was just killed by Whatwhatinmybut too many times :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
to be fair were it not for knowing sarumann i'd feel like punching anyone with that character name in the face just because of how retarded it looks :p

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
They wont let me play my theurg Darkageofcameltoe either. :(
Even tho it was a US based toon originaly :/

:(

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
AND JUST WAIT ILL COME KILL YA ALL ON MY NEW FOUND NAME ;)

Tha snatch hunter will kill ya all ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom