Sarin

T

Tigerius

and I was exping on Prydwen with my Mid alt and along comes this RR2 Alb Infil in Epic (rofl n00b) and he xp kills me! Nerf alb greygankers! Oh wait, lvl36 isn't even grey to 50. Rofl! :clap:

wtg etc

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by lefthand
Thanks for the exp death you uber scout, well done killing a thane and shaman (lvl 36) fighting a red con mob, you must feel realy proud for the 2 or what rp you collected for the shaman that tried to rez. FU

Regards
Jonas and Bra

:m00:

N

norpan

rofl, ill meet u at ellys :> time and place just name it :p

K

kirennia

if an enemy is in an RvR zone, kill em.....they get all their gr8 exp/drops there obviously otherwise why would they be there. But the downfall of it is always that yes, you can and will b killed by members of the opposite realm. I've taken my 20 wizzie out into the frontier to exp, get killed, who cares, I don't cause it's part of the game.

Oh and in relation to this post, greens can most certainly do some damage if not taken with care...green is 100% kill on sight imo otherwise given half a chance, they will kill you back as a purp con (if you pull aggro for example) and 1 rp? more like probably 25 ;)

T

Tilda

Yog and Sol, get a grip
find something else to fo with you life than paste rubbish

C

Chenuba

Originally posted by lefthand
Never said he was a grey killer, just stating that exp killing by purpose is unessesary. 36 is green con to 50 btw.

And the replys of you guys strengthens the theory of Albion attracting twats and kids that got their bills payed by their parents.
And Yog, by looking at any other of your posts and replys you must be a realy sad person, what the f**k are you doing in my post?

I will remember albs thinks exp kills are ok when I go ellyls with spix. See you there, hope you got alts, noone will be spared unless they are more than 1 with grey friend. Saw some nice, juicy grey, green, blue that must be worth 1 rp last time I was there, didnt kill them that time.

Thx and bye

Stop whining, if you're XPing in RvR zones you're in danger of being killed/XP-killed by other players. End of story.
BTW, you're saying albs are young people getting their parents to pay. I'm 37 years old myself and most of the people I know playing are 20 or more. So I guess the childish one here are you who can not comprehend the mechanics of the game making it a risc XPing in frontiers.
It's a pain getting killed by a hi-lvl, but who made the decision going XP in frontier ?, you did, so blame yourself and NOONE else.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

In DF I sometimes let the grey live, but they do die as soon as they attack me. Some grey conned healer even managed to stun me for 3 seconds.
So all enemies are now kill on sight. And an xp death can happen. I'm getting ganked a lot while xp'ing in pennine with my scout. Also really little use in killing me, as I'm not looking for enemies, just for xp mobs. But no mercy show there :) Understandably.
Regards, Glottis

S

soylent green

I've been exp killed in Df, and snowdonia, lots of times by mids and hibs . It is war after all, just release and get on with it.

Soylent green. lvl 42 Armsman.
Lon. lvl 37 friar.

E

Eggy

Originally posted by Tilda
Yog and Sol, get a grip
find something else to fo with you life than paste rubbish

did anyone else not understand this?

N

Nightchill

Originally posted by Eggy

if you tilt your head and squint, it sorta looks like a bunny rabbit.

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Eggy

Tilda removed 3 or 4 posts from this thread. Without seeing those you wouldnt understand.

Just "hahahahaha" repeated to fill your screen, quoted back to each other a couple of times. Suited this thread perfectly really ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom